Remarkably, July was our 3rd best month EVER in terms of business!

Considering we have been going 26 years, that is great news especially in these days of the Credit Crunch.

The reason for this is due to the fact that users of this and other forums are insuring their cars with us, simple as that!

Therefore I'd like to thank all who have rung us & would encourage everyone to ring us anytime up to 14 days before their renewal date.
It's a freephone number so it won't cost you anything to call (though if calling by mobile, it may be better to call on 01580 752961).

You must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving), and all drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

It's imperative you quote the Club name & reference number found either in my signature or my introductory post as the community of forum users is better statistically claims-wise than non-forum users – hence the reason why the premiums can be so much cheaper.

As previously mentioned, our average recorded saving for our new customers has been £60.02 in 2009 but of course many of them have seen bigger savings! (I read on one forum only this morning that we had saved one guy £200 off his BEST quote elsewhere!).

What have you got to lose?!