Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: my new yellow mk1 punto sporting, abarth kit.

Quote Originally Posted by richie rich View Post
    I can vouch for Beau's Punto its really tidy in the flesh plus sounds good for a car thats done 130k ,by the way Beau did you find a buyer for the Black sporting mate ?
    welll all thanks to its previous owner lol, il just try keep it that way.

my mate is meant to be buying the black one, so if he does will be another sporting going around southend, will have to get another meet when we find a day with nice weather

Punto Enthusiast
    The only prob is southend council love putting in those sleeping policemen in every side street around here mate hope you have plenty of exhausts in stock Beau ???lol

Punto Enthusiast
    Tell me about it getting a little tired of washing her after every outing .Saving the pennies to get the rear and roof sorted so should be good for next yr ,cleaned up the engine over the weekend then the alloys re-done ,Yes i know they are horrible i can here you say mate but want to keep thgs original so getting them done in a light gold go well with the red body work

Punto Enthusiast
    looks good beau, was always tempted to lower it myself, never got around to it.

glad it still runs well - puts all that crap about high mileage to bed. my 2006 laguna has just ticked over 140k and runs sweet. if a modern car is serviced and cared for, it'll go for "ever", and you can see what bills there are for that sporting!

oh, just remember that really low lip on the abarth front apron on speedbumps / descending multi-storeys...

Quote Originally Posted by officer_dibley View Post

glad it still runs well - puts all that crap about high mileage to bed. my 2006 laguna has just ticked over 140k and runs sweet. if a modern car is serviced and cared for, it'll go for "ever", and you can see what bills there are for that sporting!

oh, just remember that really low lip on the abarth front apron on speedbumps / descending multi-storeys...
    agree very much with you

Quote Originally Posted by richie rich View Post
    The only prob is southend council love putting in those sleeping policemen in every side street around here mate hope you have plenty of exhausts in stock Beau ???lol
    well i cant go down bournmouth park road no more lol, used to it tho cos i couldnt go down there in the bravo either lol.

and my road is a bit of challenge but do-able lol.

Quote Originally Posted by officer_dibley View Post

I cut that bit off my abarth front with a dremel, makes quite a bit of difference.
    Punto Gt no more!

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    i reakon the DVLA office must know you by now all the log book transfers going through the swansea site.

car lloks clean as a whistle, very nice indeed. when you sell it and we all know it wont take you long give me first dibs :P

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    dan you old bean, how the devil are ya (sorry beau for off topic chat)

Quote Originally Posted by danmotty View Post
    i reakon the DVLA office must know you by now all the log book transfers going through the swansea site.

car lloks clean as a whistle, very nice indeed. when you sell it and we all know it wont take you long give me first dibs :P
    well im sure theres alot of other people who go through alot more cars than me, but i still seem to get another every month.

i wont be selling this one any time soon

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast