Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freebie Giveaway - competition!

Punto Enthusiast

Exclamation Freebie Giveaway - competition!

Now, i want to try and get a little chat going on how everyone maintains (details) their car, as this forum lacks in this catagory, and on other forums its a huge part of the daily chat!

To do this i'm going to give away an amazing prize!

Now, this is a really simple competition, and i've managed to blag a freebie from Dave at Chemical Guys UK (www.chemicalguysuk.com).

Here it is, Pete’s 53’ Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax:

Pete's 53’ is for the enthusiast who demands the highest and wettest level of shine. 53’ blends the finest ingredients to deliver A premium blend of genuine carnauba wax and natural oils that makes paint “drip off of your vehicle” with a high gloss shine and shimmer.

How do i enter? - What i'm looking for is for you to write up a detail you have done on your car.

Here's a basic format to follow:

or see here for an example http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=126512

Decription - just quick a description of the condition of the car, and what your aim was (final result).

Photo's - now obviously a few pics would be great, so a minimum of 2 are required (before and after), though the more the better!

Products used, method used, and description of each step you completed. The more detail you give, the higher your chances are.

Overall Result - Lastly, give your thoughts on the final results of all your hard work!

Few points to note:

1. 1 entry per user
    2. The car shown does not have to be a Punto, though it would be preferred.
    3. Winner will be chosen on best review and results.
    4. The end date will be 10/08/2009. This may change if we decide, though we will keep the thread updated. This would be only to allow a few more entries.
    5. There is 1 prize, Pete's 53'- Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax, delivered Free of charge, no costs will be incurred by the winner.
    6. And finally, the decision of the judge (Dave at Chemical Guys UK) is final.

Any questions just ask...

If this goes down well, we will see if it can be do this again, so the more posts we get here the better.

Good Luck!

Mike.

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGT View Post
    A premium blend of genuine carnauba wax and natural oils that makes paint “drip off of your vehicle”
    F**k that! I spent enough money trying to get the paint to stay attached! lol
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Very nice idea Mike!

Stuck!

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cinquepunto View Post
    F**k that! I spent enough money trying to get the paint to stay attached! lol
    I'll assume you know what it means lol

But more importantly, pop a review up, this is an amazing wax, one of my personal fave's! (and i have LOADS!)

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by WilkyWay View Post
    Very nice idea Mike!

Stuck!
    Thanks!

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGT View Post
    I'll assume you know what it means lol

But more importantly, pop a review up, this is an amazing wax, one of my personal fave's! (and i have LOADS!)
    yeah, makes it look wet.

I would do a review, but have never done a proper clean, with photos and everything.

Chris (puntoboy) would probably have the most in-depth clean lol (not of his Punto though)
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Punto Lover
    Gosh well I wouldn't mind giving this a go (I have a lot of free time now, being a bum and all ) but my cars a right state paint wise so don't really see it being worth an entry, unless I get a paint job lol.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kayzee View Post
    Gosh well I wouldn't mind giving this a go (I have a lot of free time now, being a bum and all ) but my cars a right state paint wise so don't really see it being worth an entry, unless I get a paint job lol.
    Give it a go, you have nothing to lose, but the chance of something to win!

Gotta be in it to win it!

Its not about who has the best car, its more to do with effort

Punto Lover
    il give it a go i went out last weekend and spent 60quid on cleaning stuff! took me half a day to clean my car now i do it properly! was worth it in end though

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pulse View Post
    il give it a go i went out last weekend and spent 60quid on cleaning stuff! took me half a day to clean my car now i do it properly! was worth it in end though
    Good At this rate you will be the winner unless we get a few more entries! lol

I've had a look at your project thread, quite interesting!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast