Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Punto mk2 2.0 20vt....

Of course. If you don't even know what the map is how do you expect to set the car up well enough to make the most of it and for it to run safely.

Get on FCCUK and see what mods are suited to each chip and change your mods to suit the one you have.

"Hi, Ive got 300bhp!"

Punto Gt no more!

Punto Lover
    japseye

Punto Sports Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    last night me and 2 mates went out in the 20vt, was out drive around for ages looking for stuff, had a few things nothing interesting....

anyways decided to go truro mc donalds, where we came across an evo 8, pug 206 and an evo 6 all together parked up, anyways i pulled up about 4 spaces away from them, was sitting there lettin it wind down etc, i seen them looking, anyways 5 mins went by my mates said ask them what there running.... so just as i go to get out i hear this thing coming and it sounded pretty loud, so i stayed sat there lol....

was an evo 8, next thing evo 4 pulls in then another evo 8, the last evo to pull in was a ladie, and she parked right next to me,

only come across a local every sunday evo meet lol, now im sitting there in this punto feeling bit of a twat lol (well i was for a minute then i thought hang on i got a 20vt under the bonent lol) so anyways she gets out and my mate said what you running, she said 350 /380 bhp i`m like jesus lol, she said whats that running, so i jump out pop the bonnet, she`s like bleedy hell 20vt lol, i`m like ya running 280 /300bhp,
    were chattin to her, then she said you ever been out in an evo (me being the twat said) ya mate had a 400bhp evo 6 blah blah blah, my 2 mates were like no, she only tells me 2 mates to get in and she took them for a spin lol,

so i`m left here now with the evo drivers walking up and a chap stopped and said "lay off the smoke, drink and drugs boy and one day you`ll have something as quick as our evos" i looked at him with the bonnet up and said i`m running a 20vt coupe lump at around 300bhp, he looks at it says "****ing hell mate, i take back everythnig i just said" he shock my hand, had alook around it and was like thats a sleeper... we got chatting, found out the evos, one was pushing 440 bhp, couple around 380 and 350 and evo 4 was running 280 bhp...

so as we was leaving they went in mc donalds, and i just had to give the 20vt abit lol and i seen them all looking,

to cap the night off as well t reg scooby, came up my ass from no where, gave him the hazards, second gear he stayed on my ass 3rd gear i was pulling by 4 gear he was quite away back, was pretty chuffed with that
    I dont care whether there was 40 evo's running 1000bhp, Was she fit and did you nail her! Stop f-ing about with the pointless jargon.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    I dont care whether there was 40 evo's running 1000bhp, Was she fit and did you nail her! Stop f-ing about with the pointless jargon.
    she was alright... doubt many would say no to her

Punto Sports Club Member
    YOu didnt nail her then. Loser.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    YOu didnt nail her then. Loser.
    ya ok loser for not nailing her, but in the other hand i had respect off evo drives lol, as you all know they are abit "stuck up"

Punto Lover
    respect lol!. Sounds like a fast and furious moment there!.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    back to the point if your melting plug tips you must be detting like mad, thats what just happened to my 200 as i was running lean and melted all 4 tips, and where do you think those tips go, they dont just disappear, they have to make it through the valves and the turbo without damaging or unbalancing anything. This is the reason i now have a complete engine rebuild on my hands with a cracked head.

In a nut shell, i personally think that you have too much time and money on your hands to carry out the conversion, but fcuk all knowledge of how to maintain and respect an engine. And for you to brand all evo owners 'stuck up' is a little brave imo as one of our mods drives one and is a little ban happy lately I personally know three people that drive evo's and thats without the couple on here, and wouldnt say any of them we're stuck up.

Edited - Type R owners on the other hand
    Last edited by Todd; 8th December 2009 at 12:20.

You must also realise here that Evo's aren't the cornerstone of performance cars either. Everyone knows that's the Type-R... when you get respec' off one of those boys, then you know you've made it in life

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast