Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few snaps of my car

he's not being a prick, i would feel the same.

i'm sure scott will get it sorted either way.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Chris Bingham
    Fair enough, my post was maybe a bit harsh.

T, Lumox - Imagine how you would feel if you had sank a considerable amount of time, effort and cash into a car (which you probably have) only to see it damaged it such a bad way. I'm sure if you thought about it a bit more then you would see my point which clearly Puntoboy understands. Call me all the names you like, doesn't put me up nor down.

Scott - my bad, apologies for the post. I'm sure you'll get it sorted in one way or the other. I do feel for you, I really do. Accidents happen and its just one of those things. Its just heart breaking (as I'm sure it is for you) to see it looking like that. I'm sure I'm not unique in becoming attached to cars, even if I have sold them. It represents a large part of my life, and I was very very proud of that car. Its just a bit sad to see it like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    yeh accidents do happen and i would be gutted but i wld also offer my condolences to whomever it happened to and i would not be such a prick bitching and moaning about how i wish i never sold it....

couldn't off put it better myself t-man

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Bingham
    Fair enough, my post was maybe a bit harsh.

T, Lumox - Imagine how you would feel if you had sank a considerable amount of time, effort and cash into a car (which you probably have) only to see it damaged it such a bad way. I'm sure if you thought about it a bit more then you would see my point which clearly Puntoboy understands. Call me all the names you like, doesn't put me up nor down.

Scott - my bad, apologies for the post. I'm sure you'll get it sorted in one way or the other. I do feel for you, I really do. Accidents happen and its just one of those things. Its just heart breaking (as I'm sure it is for you) to see it looking like that. I'm sure I'm not unique in becoming attached to cars, even if I have sold them. It represents a large part of my life, and I was very very proud of that car. Its just a bit sad to see it like that.
    I do know what you are feeling, and trust me, I wouldnt travel all the way to edinburgh to get any other car!! I put in some effort to get that car cause i know how very well you looked after it!! And i did give you compliments(sp) on the car when i got it. As it is sitting on my drive, right outside my house it hurts so much to see it like that! And like you said, it would hurt anyone to see their car like that! Obviously I didnt have the intentions to buy the car and wreck it. I said to you I would carry on to look after it, and thats what I will do!

It response to other peoples comments, I know it probadly won't feel the same, but I want to repair it, and like puntoboy, I don't intend to sell it. I do understand what everyone is saying and Im not one to take sides and i do understand each and everyones point of view.

I am also very proud of the car, and thats why it will be fixed. I am going to be the one driving it when it is fixed and it is only driven about 4miles a day. I have to say sorri to Chris for this as I know how gutted you were to sell it!

Chris Bingham
    Quote Originally Posted by lumox
    couldn't off put it better myself t-man
    You are welcome to your opinions. You obviously are different from me which is fine.

Punto Lover
    Good looking punto you have there mate, living at exeter quite local.
    Any ideas for mods then?

Punto Lover
    lol back to 2005 we go

Punto Lover
    How do people find these threads lol

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_dpunto
    How do people find these threads lol
    Always wondered that. Maybe it came up in a search or something?

This was THREE years ago - dunno if the chap is even still around.

Punto Enthusiast
    Im still here dude!!

Scotti.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast