View Poll Results: Do you think its a good idea?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.....i really like that sort of thing.

6 46.15%
  • No.....thats not really for me thanks.

7 53.85%

Thread: Do you know what we should get?...........................

Punto Enthusiast

Do you know what we should get?...........................

............................a chatroom.

Seen as those everyone comes on here so regularly it would be good to be able to ask live questions and talk to other punto owners.

Just an idea.

Punto know it all
    It would just encourage more people to come on this place and move it away from a car enthusiast's forum and more into a daily chatroom (that is going this way anyway and has been for a while) where people come on, chat **** and aren't really car enthusiasts at all.

This would be the final nail in the psc coffin.

Punto Enthusiast
    I agree with Jimma

Southern Events Organiser
    this has been tried before and fell flat on its face i hate to say... and yes jimma has a point.....

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    It would just encourage more people to come on this place and move it away from a car enthusiast's forum and more into a daily chatroom (that is going this way anyway and has been for a while) where people come on, chat **** and aren't really car enthusiasts at all.

I suppose i didn't really think about it like that! But i think if it was used for the reason it was intended it would be a great idea. But thanks for the feedback all the same.

Punto Enthusiast
    You want a chat room?

Use MSN!

This site is not meant for gossip or idle chit chat, its supposed to be for Punto enthusiasts, old and new to share knowledge!

BlackBeast
    Ive said it before and i will say it again, there are two other forums that i use on a regular basis other than this one, they both have chatrooms, the chat and all the crap is left in that room and the forum itself, well they are two of the best, most informative car enthusiast forums on the internet. It works very well. Why cant PSC be like that!

Punto know it all
    i agree lose daily chat & move it 2 a chatroom. there cud b 2 chatrooms members & none members.

steve1219
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma

Just a question,not intending to cause any problems, but why do you hate daily chat so much? nearly every post is its attracting people we do'nt want . Why? to find this place they must have looked for Punto etc so therefore have an interest, daily chat is where anything can be talked about as in real life you would not talk cars 24/7. Also daily chat adds a bit of light entertainment to the forum. All forums have an equivilent this is the only one I know that seems to make it a necessity to complain about it.

Steve

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1219
    Just a question,not intending to cause any problems, but why do you hate daily chat so much? nearly every post is its attracting people we do'nt want . Why? to find this place they must have looked for Punto etc so therefore have an interest, daily chat is where anything can be talked about as in real life you would not talk cars 24/7. Also daily chat adds a bit of light entertainment to the forum. All forums have an equivilent this is the only one I know that seems to make it a necessity to complain about it.

Steve
    I'm not going to bother replying again in here.

I have replied in Scott's thread in the Club Chat section. I don't intend on arguing the point, I'm sure others will have their say and have it fall on deaf ears as well.

"I see" said the blind man - although seemingly not in this case - or was that Zebedee?