Thread: Ace Cafe Meet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Punto know it all
    Next thursday?

Jamie, if I come down to ace cafe you're more than welcome to have a go with my idle control valve. I'll whip it off and you can take it around the block if that helps?

James

j@mie
    good man...

thanks a lot.

Punto Lover
    Alright guys. Finally decided to sort my account as i couldnt post with old one. I will be coming down to ace cafe next thursday. Any of you lot gona have your GT's on show? My 55SX banger will be hiding off in some alley far away. What time you lot gona be there?

j@mie
    About 7:30pm-8:00pm I think.

I will be there, as well as speedyandy2009 and jimma I think.

I've got a Broom Yellow GT3, with a private private - my intials. See you there. Come over say hello. :-)

I should also try and get my brother to come also, he's got a 55SX as well. Mind you, I used to have one about 4 years ago. Good little runners.

Cya

Jamie

ortiz-gt
    interested in coming to the ace afe and meeting some of u guys but where is it? cheers

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ortiz-gt
    interested in coming to the ace afe and meeting some of u guys but where is it? cheers
    john, me puntoGTturbo and 2 other gt's usualy go down, straight down the a406 towards hanger lane. gimi a ring wednes and il let u kno if im goin

j@mie
    bottom of the M1, and through Staples Corner (Head towards IKEA on the North Circular Road - A406).

Go past IKEA, and keep going - you will see the Cafe on your RIGHT hand side, come off the dual-carriageway on the left and go over it. Then turn RIGHT again.

See you there!!

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1_10.htm

speedyandy
    best sorta time to get there for is around 7.30 - 8ish maybe earlier if you want to get a decent parking space

Punto Lover
    Will do mate. If you see a shitty black punto which sounds like a tractor roll by you know ive entered :P