Thread: im NEW

im NEW

well not technically, ive been registered a while, but i havent posted in ages, from the north east (i know david (pickup))

ill be looking for a GT in the next couple of months, so any advice is welcome

so hello. again

Up your ringer
    You Andrew_Vtr off of ssc?

certainly am, im inventive with these names arent i?

Up your ringer

Good luck hunting for the right one mate. Just don't do what some prize dicks do (i.e me) and buy the first one you see.

You seem like you have a fair bit of sence anyway, selling the saxo and all that

Rob.

nah ive sorted out my finances so that ill have the saxo and punto at the same time, so i dont have to rush buying the gt (and increase my chances of getting a shitter) or rush selling the saxo (and having to drop the price for a "quick sale") it'll all be done over a couple of months.

i cant actually drive the GT till its insured in september, but im starting to look for one now.

Up your ringer
    Good lad.

I'd love a Saxo as a project car, VTsomthing forced induction of some kind. Prefer the idea of supercharging.

Shame RobT has sold his, as he lives 10 miles down the road. Would have been fun to see that against my engine.

well i need something im going to be happy with for a couple of years

have you seen anything of my car history? haha