Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: think its todds old gt?

Punto know it all
    He'll be damn lucky to get £1500 for it anyway -------> be prepared for a price drop.

My friend just sold his mint GT3 (completely standard) for £1800, and that has no rust and was pretty much as it left the dealers, with 3 previous owners.

Punto know it all
    He may do.. When I sold my first gt the guy who came to buy it never even looked under the car and it had about 13owners lol. I had baught it for 900£ as well and managed to get 1500£ for it two years ago and to be honest the body work was shite. Not everyone is as informed as people on this forum about te rust on these cars etc..

Punto Enthusiast
    Planning on selling mine very very soon and its it very good condition. Im in no hurry to sell so why not put it up for say 2000 ono? No harm, and in my eyes its worth every penny with how clean it is.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by GTGiov View Post
    Planning on selling mine very very soon and its it very good condition. Im in no hurry to sell so why not put it up for say 2000 ono? No harm, and in my eyes its worth every penny with how clean it is.
    Get a for sale thread up then.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by GTGiov View Post
    Standard or modified??

Punto know it all
    i ignore for sale ads that say "in no hurry to sell" etc etc etc....

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Standard or modified??
    Its been tastfully modified on the exterior and only 1 or 2 other things. Wish id never now as i need a bigger car due to another child on the way!! Im in no hurry to sell and its in fantastic condition so why not try? Had a broom yellow sign put in the back window today as it goes.

There ill be a new for sale thread very very soon. Need to get some decent picture first.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    i ignore for sale ads that say "in no hurry to sell" etc etc etc....
    Well i'm not going to tell the whole world that, its just in my mind not to just flog it to the first person who offers a decent price! This punto means soo much to me and ive had absolutly everything done to it(which i know doesnt increase value) so why not hold out? For the sake of sentimental value i think its orth it. Im even re-considering the sign on the back window as i dont ant to see some local yob in the areas thrash it about and see it slowly dying!

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Fook me it sold. Hope the new owner pops up on here so can enlighten him/her that it's got 2 holes in the floor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Fook me it sold. Hope the new owner pops up on here so can enlighten him/her that it's got 2 holes in the floor lol
    He was honest enough to mention it in the questions and leave them to see though.

Q: Does the gt have any rust? 07-Sep-11
    A: Hi Theres only one tiny blemish near the ariel on the body work. Arches and the rest of the car are spot on. Theres alittle bit of rust behind one sill with 2 very small holes. It went through the mot and wasnt even mentioned on the advisory. It's a tidy example. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast