Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuel prices

PSC sex offender no.1
    Just to go back to the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by olgit View Post

We are hitting 114.9 a litre in some areas now, soon we will be faced with paying 1.50 a ltr.
    ROFPMSLMFAO...and any other letters you'd care to add.

114.9p/litre.....try living out in the sticks mate....it's not been 114.9p/litre here since about 2001. The cheapest fuel round here is 119.9p/litre and that's at Shell....optimax/v-power or whatever Shell have is 125.9p/litre.......so if poor old you has to pay 114.9p/litre to fill up your car too bloody bad for you...trying running an fuel drinker at 119.9 or above as some of the members here no doubt have to pay.

dan is right different addivities are add to different fuels.

you get what you pay for!

Punto Enthusiast
    so if poor old you has to pay 114.9p/litre to fill up your car too bloody bad for you...trying running an fuel drinker at 119.9 or above as some of the members here no doubt have to pay.
    I do also own a fuel drinker a 325 BMW thats why its being sold and I got a Punto Sporting its the other way around by me the closer you get to the center of London the dearer it is ie: 1:19 upwards per ltr as you go away it gets cheaper ie: between 1:14 to 1:19 per ltr

Punto Enthusiast
    Also I've been driving since 1976 so Iv'e seen my far share of prices going up and down anyway, and owned a lot of heavy fuel drinkers so I'm used to that

Punto know it all
    the only way fuel prices will go down when labour is taken out of power we pay over 75p per litre to the goverment for the fuel and if we all stopped purchasing fuel there would be no great loss to the main companys such as esso shell and bp as they trade in other countrys and pay less tax themselves as for the supermarkets there only cheaper as they can subsadise the low cost as people spend on average £100 on shopping a week more than the average car uses.

fuel prices is simple mathes it CAN go down if the goverment work it correctly instead of pumping over 5 billion into the bankers pot for there bonuses and lower the fuel duty we all would be happy apart from the few bankers whoopty do for them.

PSC sex offender no.1
    Quote Originally Posted by olgit View Post
    I do also own a fuel drinker a 325 BMW thats why its being sold and I got a Punto Sporting its the other way around by me the closer you get to the center of London the dearer it is ie: 1:19 upwards per ltr as you go away it gets cheaper ie: between 1:14 to 1:19 per ltr
    I filled up in Southend at the weekend and couldn't believe my luck when I filled the tank for under £40
    325 to punto is a strange step

Punto Enthusiast
    325 to punto is a strange step [/QUOTE]

Financial reasons, plus it was getting very tired even for a beema

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12