Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

Punto Lover
    ok cool, well im not too bad when it comes to working on cars so im sure il find the leak eventually, if not im sure there will be lots of ideas on here!

Can you answer my reply please.

Punto Lover
    ah sorry mate, i think they wer swapped cas the immobiliser wouldnt let car start!

Punto Lover
    i dont no the full story but il be getting a gt3 ecu with the car aswell so il swap them over, if the immobiliser doesnt allow me to turn the car on, is there anyway i can bypass it? or remove it? or would i need to go to fiat for an original key for the car?

welcome i pick my gt2 up a couple of month ago spent about 300 pound on fixing it and i tell you i have never loved a car more its worth every penny u put into it but remember to have a bit of money stashed away coz u will need it

Punto Lover
    yer i cant wait! waiting to get it at the minute, when i get it i havent got a clue. needs sorting thou, stalls when at idle after warming up. warms up on idle ok, then u can drive it for a while, soon as u stop at lights it conks out. hmmmm?

Punto Lover
    went and had a look at it today! a fine example of a GT, needs a clean! and the engine bay needs tidying but other than that, its all good. Its leaking boost somewhere but il sort that! and i need to take a look at the power steering as it dont work :P

Cant wait to get it at my house now so i can start on it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12