Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: From Italy :D

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GT3guy View Post
    Bravissimo ragazzi! At least the English can also read what's being written now.

Oh, Brian, I grew up in Rochdale. I lived on Oldham Road almost at the top of the hill. I hope the old place is treating you well. Cheers.
    the 15th of December is 4 years i live in Rochdale, before a was living in Italy and i Born in Palermo (Sicily), i like Rochdale but for many stupid people i want to move, when i was young i lived 2 years in Slough lol is about 40 min from where you live now .
    The 3rd of December i've got the Theory test exam in Birmingham and i hope i pass this time, in case for help i've got a Italian Interpreter. I hope i pass the Theory Test so i can move on to do the Pratical test down the south in Bournemoths lol .
    if you want you can add me on msn. brian5291@live.co.uk

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian5291 View Post
    the 15th of December is 4 years i live in Rochdale, before a was living in Italy and i Born in Palermo (Sicily), i like Rochdale but for many stupid people i want to move, when i was young i lived 2 years in Slough lol is about 40 min from where you live now .
    The 3rd of December i've got the Theory test exam in Birmingham and i hope i pass this time, in case for help i've got a Italian Interpreter. I hope i pass the Theory Test so i can move on to do the Pratical test down the south in Bournemoths lol .
    if you want you can add me on msn. brian5291@live.co.uk
    I lived and worked in Italy for 3 years, so I have a fair to good knowledge of the language, self-taught too.

Due anni a Milano e poi uno ad Ivrea (l'Olivetti) al fine di Val D'Aosta. Mi hanno piaciuto molto i vini della Regione li.

(Two Years in Milan and then one in Ivrea (Olivetti) at the end of the Val d'Aosta [comes down from Mont Blanc to the northern plains]. I enjoyed the regional wines very much).

Sorry, I don't do MSN. Microsoft has too much control of what I do already. I'll send you a "Friend" invite here.

Ciao/Cheers,
    Tim

Sorry, I don't do MSN. Microsoft has too much control of what I do already. I'll send you a "Friend" invite here.

Ciao/Cheers,
    Tim
    i hope you like Italy ,why you said that the microsoft has too much controll on what you do ???

i hope you like Italy ,why you said that the microsoft has too much controll on what you do ???
    I loved living in Italy whilst I was there and I still think of it as my 2nd home. I had some very good Italian friends too. But personal circumstances caused me to leave before the good memories were outweighed by the not too good.

The Microsoft story, for me, is a very long one, going back decades. I won't go into that here. Maybe via PM. Cheers.

ok lol you can send me Pm but i cant write it because im not member yet, if you want you can write me a email, bjennings08@aol.com this is my personal email address

ok lol you can send me Pm but i cant write it because im not member yet, if you want you can write me a email, bjennings08@aol.com this is my personal email address
    IIRC, you get PM and other capabilities either after 60 days forum registration or once you've made 50 sensible posts (i.e. don't go mad making posts just to reach the figure). Cheers.

IIRC, you get PM and other capabilities either after 60 days forum registration or once you've made 50 sensible posts (i.e. don't go mad making posts just to reach the figure). Cheers.
    lol i've seen on the controll pannell that i can received pm and i cant write it :S is that right ? lol i dont want making posts just to reach the figure :S lol

lol i've seen on the controll pannell that i can received pm and i cant write it :S is that right ? lol i dont want making posts just to reach the figure :S lol
    That'll be my "Friend" invite. I'm not sure of the technical details of how the limitations are controlled, I had thought that maybe if you received a PM that might override the send restriction, but apparently not. Ask Puntoboy (Chris) about the details, if you feel the need. Make it a post in the General forum, for example.

nah it's ok lol in about a couple of days im gonna be member lol.

ho trovato qualcuno che vende i fari che vuoi su questo club, peró dovresti metterti in contatto tu.
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d.php?t=107188

-----------------
    i've find it some1 who selling this headlights that you want on this forum but you shud get in touch with him.
    thanks, but I do not succeed to write in its thread and I cannot send pm, you you could contact it for me, thanks a lot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast