Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evenin' All.. Newbie With a GT

Ermm, for now just leaving as it is, getting Cambelt and stuff like that done next week...

Then hopefully FMIC and bigger turbo for the summer

Punto know it all
    If it isn't FGS i used to drive around in it many years ago, back when it just turned 40k, a few of its prev owners to you have also used this forum, me and my mate mark fitted the pro race wheels to it, ive even got a photo of the day we fitted them.

Never missed a beat that car used to go well too, hasn't changed at all, dont change a thing! that Scorpion sound's awesome on boost when it goes past.

Whats the mileage on now ?

Small world ey!..

Yeah seems a few prev owners have been on here, always a good sign I guess. Dont worry I won't be changing anything looks wise, maybe abit more power soon tho, was it you who got it rolling roaded at 170bhp? And yup, certainly does sound well giving it some, still makes me smile anyway..

It's a tad over 67k now, so still pretty low for the age really.

hi there everyone im new here just swapped my bmw for i think is a gt2 maybe its an r reg neways.i no nuttin about it so im here to learn.all i no its gota a bigger turbo on and i got a dyno sheet print out of it at 197 il get some pics up soon

Quote Originally Posted by benboy View Post
    hi there everyone im new here just swapped my bmw for i think is a gt2 maybe its an r reg neways.i no nuttin about it so im here to learn.all i no its gota a bigger turbo on and i got a dyno sheet print out of it at 197 il get some pics up soon
    Oh right super, maybe make your own thread on it..?

Welsh Events Organiser
    Welcome Jack where about in N.Wales you from? You know you want to take me for a spin let me know when/if you ever decide sell up

Quote Originally Posted by Joif View Post
    Welcome Jack where about in N.Wales you from? You know you want to take me for a spin let me know when/if you ever decide sell up
    Hi mate, Im from Wrexham(ish).. See your in Angelsey, where abouts? I sold my caravan up there last year in Rhosneigr (had it for 7 years), but Im still up there alot in the summer with mates n that. Yours looks gorgeous in your sig, can see a little photoshoot in the summer me thinks

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Hi mate, Im from Wrexham(ish).. See your in Angelsey, where abouts? I sold my caravan up there last year in Rhosneigr (had it for 7 years), but Im still up there alot in the summer with mates n that. Yours looks gorgeous in your sig, can see a little photoshoot in the summer me thinks
    Yeah, currently living in Bangor to be closer to work, Would love to. Some alloy clashing going on though i see . There's a few of us up here now with some planning we can get 4-5 punto's together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12