After gettin absolutely smashed in town one saturday night, i decided to get my kebab and head for home. Once in my room i thought it would be a good idea to surf the internet and see what bargains were on ebay. It didnt last to long as i think i passed out into my kebab, only to be woken by my brother at 11 am that mornin. As i was conveniently already sat at my desk i thought i would check my emails, and to my surprise i had bidded on about a million items, and won a bobble hat, a t-shirt, and a bastard vw beetle!!!!!!!!! I thought what the hell, I've always liked them, and that afternoon i went to pick her up. This is the story so far in a few pics off my phone.

This is when i picked her up and realised she needed a bit of work

If anyone is into the old skool vw scene, you will know that narrowing the front beam (bringing the front wheels into the arches) is a cool think to do, so i decided to reduce the beam by 5 inches.

takin the beam off

beam narrowed with her new unpainted fenders

not everyones cup of tea but i like it

this is the front after my mate had sprayed her

and her arse

this is how she looks today with the painted wings on and the new bumpers i treated her to. My mate is painting the doors, boot and bonnet over the weekend so obviously i am as excited as a kid at xmas.