Hi All!!

My name is Ed and I have been helping Rick (Rixf666 - already a member) rebuild his GT over the last year +. I have totally been converted as I currenty drive an XR2I (you can see pics of her on Ricks project thread) and was thinking of buying a RST version but after taking Ricks GT across Europe (we went for a driving holiday through the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Switz and France) a few years back it has been a seed that has grown and grown and i just have to have one!!! Then when Rick had the incident in South End where that total idiot pulled out on us and we had to swerve to avoid him and wrote the car off I have been helping him ever since get his motor back on the road. It started out as helping a mate but has turned into something much bigger, I wanted a Punto GT a while ago but now I NEED one! Lovely cars to drive and sooooo much fun....must have one....and it helps that I now know the car insdie and out in all sections.

Anyway I actually do not have one @ present but am looking to buy one ASAP. Gonna be going throuhg the cars for sale section to see if there is anything going....cant wait to own one!!

So that's my hello to everyone and I'm sure some of us will chat soon.

pedal to the metal

thats the way I roll.......