Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
There is no lag with N/A, it's instant throttle response and power?

Standard vs Standard, yeah the Sunny might be quicker in a straight line - but you'll fry your clutch or break your gearbox before the breadvan even needs servicing Take them around a track and it's a bit more even. I noticed you chose to ignore the FD2 comment, that it's quicker than an R34GTR around Tsukaba No turbo, no nonsense - just power, the way God intended it to be.. at atmospheric pressure
yeah but untill you get to 4k you have no power, just standard 2litre power, like i have just standard 2litre power until turbo spools, but at 3k

i choose to ignore the comment on the fd2 and r34gtr purly because you cant deny facts. but im sure the r35 will beat the fd2 around it.

Also what about times at the nurburgring, your hondas best time round their is the basically race spec nsx at 8.38, then s2000 at 8.39 and then civic at 8.47. Our datsuns have the 350z at 8.26 and r35gtr at 8.22.

You have to remember your commenting on a car which is easily 19-16years old comparred to the civics and integras which are 10max