Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some nasty people

Sorry to hear that mate. There are some real mindless people around.

There is a cheap GT3 on eBay.

Something wrong with the idle but should be ok to fix

noway why couldnt they come and burn mine :@ how enoying, fuc*ing scum bags that do that i only know one person who do it to me on purpose the rest would just do it for the crack of it
    maybe he killed someone off in a race and they didnt like it
    good luck with getting a another car

blimey, not good news to hear, mine is a bit smoke damaged atm, where the car next to it got burnt one night. it still stinks inside. feel for ya mate.
    tarmac terrorist has the right idea about the t*@t that did it.

Punto Enthusiast
    Sorry to hear the bad news, shocking.

Punto Lover
    worst part is my insurance is ****in me over, they want ot crush the car, and pay me 500quid, what fcukin gt can u get for 500quid? mine was very very rear man, i was the second owner with 40thousand original millage on the clock, can u even get one with that anymore? surely with such low millage it has to be worth alot more? and it was white i only want a white one, everyone keeps sayin "don't worry you have you're other car" :S as if u can compare a c2 to a gt ????? i'll sell my c2 to get my hands on a white gt with low low millage, some people dont understand gts, man i wanna cry if i find out who fcuked my car i swear to god im not even gonna ask questions i'll leave it to who eva kills him, and i've ben with my girl for nearly four years chap, and i have one hater, but he dont kno where i live *-) it isn't that badly damaged to be fair because all it had in was two seats. no carpets or anything, oh and the dash, it needs a new petrol tank, fuel lines, the plastic bit that goes to the petrol tank from the filler cap, and it has burnt the wireing ato the back lights, but they wanna write it off, im not lettin them have the car, no way, it's been realli treated, chipped fmic, recently undersealed and replaced alot of new things like arms mounts cables, gearboxed recond, do do you think it would be worth fixin it myself ?

Punto Lover
    i've seen it jonny, but i wanna gt2 or 1 gt3's have to many bad point ie a/c more weight, less power , im fcukin work off till i feel better i've neva fell ou with my girl, and we had a huge fight last night, i feel so bad

Punto Lover
    thanks mate, ill check PistonHeads.com i need to send some car prices into my insurance anyway, i'll keep u updates with progress

If all the damage is, is the petrol tank, petrol lines and some wiring, then i'd fix it myself !

Bobbilinda
    Aw Kieron If it's not as bad as you say then fook the insurance and get it fixed for the sentimental value.

Punto Lover
    but will thye not write it off, they have it atm at the garage, does it involve much to put a write off back on the road?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast