Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: PuntoSports INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

PSC Trader
    Just as a matter of interest, when I look at the number of people who have called us from this forum and compare that to the number of forum users, it is quite a low percentage.

I realise that some people don't meet the criteria but we have broken records quite often this year in terms of income showing that this scheme is successful when people do ring us. In fact, we're on target for it being one of the best years we've ever had in 26 years of trading.

My question is why aren't more people calling us on here? Just curious!

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 876-PUN
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim@ChrisKnott View Post
    Just as a matter of interest, when I look at the number of people who have called us from this forum and compare that to the number of forum users, it is quite a low percentage.

I realise that some people don't meet the criteria but we have broken records quite often this year in terms of income showing that this scheme is successful when people do ring us. In fact, we're on target for it being one of the best years we've ever had in 26 years of trading.

My question is why aren't more people calling us on here? Just curious!
    Probably due to your policy about being over 19 and having to have a years driving experience of a similar car first.

A lot of new members looking for insurance are under 19 so don't qualify anyway. Those upgrading to a GT usually do so from a low powered 1.1 or 1.2 engine so don't have the years driving experience you need to qualify.

That isn't all users, but a good percentage of the more recent ones anyway, most of them seem to be younger.

Banned
    well in the new year i will be ringing for a quote on my gt, it just takes time to build up a rep! and for peoples renuals to come through lol

PSC Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Probably due to your policy about being over 19 and having to have a years driving experience of a similar car first.

A lot of new members looking for insurance are under 19 so don't qualify anyway. Those upgrading to a GT usually do so from a low powered 1.1 or 1.2 engine so don't have the years driving experience you need to qualify.

That isn't all users, but a good percentage of the more recent ones anyway, most of them seem to be younger.
    Fair point though we'd be able to quote them after they've had a year's experience of driving say the GT.

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim@ChrisKnott View Post
    Fair point though we'd be able to quote them after they've had a year's experience of driving say the GT.
    I'm not having a moan though just so you know, i imagine one of the reasons your prices are so good is because you wait till 19 to insure people
    But that could well be why a lot of people aren't trying, because they know they can't get a quote anyway

Punto know it all
    i rang you about my conversion just to see and you wudnt insure me due to me being on a parents policy up to now and having no years claims bonus, which is fair enough but it puts people of ringing you like mags said

PSC Trader
    Hi
    Just to let you know I'm taking a (well-earned?!) rest over Christmas!

From today, I am only in on 23/12 but then off till 4/1/10 so won't be able to answer insurance-related questions on here till then.

Of course, the office will still be open each day except the 'Bank Holidays', Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, Saturday afternoons & Sundays – 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if ringing by mobile.

The claims department is manned 24 hours a day and the claims helpline number can be found on your Certificate of Insurance & policy booklet.

Have a good Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Hi
    As with most people, we have been affected by the snow but most of our staff are in now though it took some time. We are due more snow in our location in the next few days but as half our staff are fairly local anyway, this shouldn't be a problem.

I'll let you know however if there are any significant changes re staffing!

UPDATE - JUST BEEN TOLD WE ARE SHUTTING AT 3.30PM TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6TH JANUARY!

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Thanks to all who have rung us for a quote.

We have just calculated the figures for 2009 and they show that the average recorded saving we made for our new customers last year was 12.5% off their BEST quote so it's certainly worth a call!

We consistently average over 80% renewal retention as well (December was 84%!) so people are happy at renewal as well!

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 until 1/3/10 then 01424 200477.

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Punto Enthusiast
    i just got a quote with u for 800 fully comp for wen ive got my bigger turbo setup i don't think thats too bad il be searching the internet to try and beat it

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast