Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PuntoSports INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

PSC Pisshead
    I rang up last week and you came out £600+ more than Direct line on a standard E46 318Ci Msport

PSC Pisshead
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMike View Post
    I rang up last week and you came out £600+ more than Direct line on a standard E46 318Ci Msport

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d.php?t=118517

Clearly not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to insure a punto 1.1 55, but according to your small print you wont be able to insure me?

i drive a bmw 330ci sport, am 20, with 3 years no claims, and want to insure the punto as an additional car, hence- 20 years old, 0 ncb.

Insurance is a joke. Its actually getting to the point where a trade or fleet policy is more beneficial to those with more than 1 car to insure!!!

PSC Trader
    The next edition of our interactive online magazine is due out this month. We already have a lot of subscribers but if you aren’t and you’d like to be added to the list, please send an email to magazine@chrisknott.co.uk with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject field.

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 876-PUN
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Just a quick note to let you know that if your insurance is due before the end of June 2013 you could benefit from the Chris Knott SALE. And there's the chance to WIN an iPad Mini 16Gb WiFi just for getting a quote - http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d-an-iPad-Mini

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    This month in particular has seen a great response from forum members to our flexible pricing strategy. It's so successful that we're signing up around 38% of all quotes offered - that's better than one in every 3 quotes (almost 4 in 10).

I also just wanted to remind you that there are only a couple more weeks left until we close our Prize Draw for an iPad Mini. All you need to do to enter is ask us to quote for your car insurance before 31st May.

Please give us a try if your insurance is due soon - others are saving £££s and there's the chance to WIN an iPad Mini. But that's not all we have to offer...

If there were 4 comments that best sum up the benefits of our service, it's these, received in recent weeks:

"Mine's all sorted signed and sealed with CK. Very quick and easy and most importantly, an efficient/professional service. Compared to the original renewal from Churchill, CK were over £300 cheaper. Compared to the cheapest quote from the usual sites, CK were around £50-£100 cheaper." Akash - VWAudi Forum

"Many thanks for all your help - it makes the whole process much less of a chore dealing with a friendly, helpful & professional human being rather than a faceless website! Also I appreciate the fact that Chris Knott advertise a 'proper' number so that it doesn't cost a fortune calling from a mobile. I will definitely be recommending Chris Knott to anyone who asks." D Birtles, Recommended by a friend

"Chris Knott have just given me an absolute steal of a price. I can't tell you or you'd not take this post seriously! I only left them as they had a funny uncompetitive year but they are back and I am very happy to be with them instead of some random internet only cowboys." ofnpanad, AlfaOwner.com

"Well, I've just taken out my S-Max insurance with Chris Knott, and I have to say that Rebecca did a fabulous job of finding me a great quote, recognised my lack of computer skills and talked me through everything. How nice it is to talk with someone who is professional and patient. For the first time, speaking with insurance companies today, I actually felt that I was being valued as a customer. Any problems or concerns and I only have to call back, and chances are I can speak to the same person again. Well done Chris Knott Insurance for restoring my faith in customer service." Fezzer, SMax Owners Club

You should call Chris Knott Insurance for a car quote and to benefit from a better level of service. Find out how much you could save and, if calling before 31st May, get free entry into our iPad Mini draw. Hurry - not long left for the draw!!

We'll be running another great competition via our Facebook page soon - so please LIKE the Chris Knott Facebook page. In addition, there'll be a draw for a year's FREE UK Breakdown Cover once we reach 500 LIKES. Don't miss out!

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Ah forgot about ChrisKnott. Need to renew my insurance on the 25th. I'll be in touch
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Disappointingly you weren't able to get close to my renewal.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

PSC Trader
    That's a shame. Thanks for trying.

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast