Thread: JVC CD receiver

Punto know it all

JVC CD receiver

OK, you get what you pay for and i got what i paid for. £50 a new JVC unit and as far as playing CD's goes, it appalling. unless i play a fairly new and original cd it usually jumps or stutters terribly. my older CD's and privately burnt cd's are a total no-no.

was it too much to expect a budget unit to at least play my CD's?

its put me off changing it now-will a £200 unit jump por play up just as much?

any ideas on my next move???

in my work motor i have a cheap kenwood (£79.99) and it never jumps and plays all my own discs, i think jvc are just behind with the times a bit regarding the cd players they put in there units.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Welsh Events Organiser
    That shouldnt be the case, The kenwood one i used to have in the car is only worth £25 new now, and that had no trouble playing any cd's only thing that let it down it wasnt shock proof, which wasnt a prob untill i lowered it

PSC sex offender no.1
    I've never had any problems with JVC....I swear by them.

Punto Enthusiast
    jvc usually ate good quality its the ones like alpine that never seem to work right when i buy em