Thread: Liquidcars First Evening Event

Liquidcars First Evening Event

The new Liquid Cars Show is planned for the 21st September 2008.

It will be an evening event starting at 6pm and finishing at 10pmish.

We will be having lots of fun and games such as best fancy dress, car of the show, babe of the show etc

Also we are having and MC competition and the winner gets a slot at a wicked night hosted by 247partypeople.co.uk and MC alongside the likes of DJ wiggy, DJ Welly, DJ Fash and MC's such as Neeko and EM: DMC

Inside there will be a drift challenge on the PC, raffles and traders selling discount stock.

I am sure afterwards there will be all kinds of mayhem on the surrounding roads but Liquid Cars accepts no responsibilty and does not condone street racing

This will be a lively evening event unlike anything we have done before.

As usual www.examplefm.net will be playing a live set that will be broadcast on the Liquid Cars website so if you cant make it make sure your listening to all the mayhem. There DJ line up include top DJ's such as Tom Taylor, Andy H, Mitsilee, Jonny B playing House,Donk, Trance etc

We will also have the Liquid Cars Babes on hand eager to have their photo taken with you and your car. We have the very sexy ladies Roxsan, Terri and Hollie and God Damn what a trio!!!

For those of you who have been before there will be a few changes.

There will be no club stand parking and everything will be moving back round the front like it was at the first ever show.

As usual Mega-watt.co.uk will be hosting a sound off competition with 3 seperate classes of 1 sub, 2 sub and more than 2 subs

Entrance will be £3 and promises to be a fun packed sunday evening

Or you download our money off voucher http://www.liquidcarshow.co.uk/pound-off.php

For more details visit www.liquidcarshow.co.uk or email andi@liquidcars.co.uk or lastly add us on MSN liquidcars@hotmail.co.uk

Punto Lover
    hmmmmm i may actually come to this.

Punto Lover
    looks quite good tbh, shame its 5+hours away :P

Quote Originally Posted by currey
    hmmmmm i may actually come to this.
    do you think we could also make it a local meet for NW back from hols then so should i post it

Punto know it all
    this sounds alright to be honest! i agree with it to be a NW meet location too!

Punto Lover
    Actually, just read this from a previous liquidcars event he posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ajk_07
    is this one gonna be any better than last months? i went last month and it was crap. one trade stand selling universal back boxes and no real organisation to the days events. if it is the same as last month its not even worth 3 quid imo.

Quote Originally Posted by currey
    Actually, just read this from a previous liquidcars event he posted:
    totally agree even there website said it was crap, believe things have changed this time and prices reduced surpose everything has to start somewhere just thought ideal for meet, not much happened during summer ,then blackpool meet late sept or oct but always up for meet and i know tom is.first thought was donny on 28th sept but working sundays till late oct