Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BIG MEET LAND UPDATE...

puntoicemaster

BIG MEET LAND UPDATE...

Right, done a bit of digging around and what ive come up with is...

Under no circomstances must it be seen that my family has made or accpeted money for the event.

Because it is not an 'open to the public event' every one that attends does so completely at there own risk.

It is to be understood by every one that attends there is NO on site fresh running water, or toilet facillitys, no on site food can be sold or drinks to be sold (seen as form of making profit) macdonalds about 10min drive away, bring own drinks

camp Fire and bar bq's not a problem a special area will be created for this of freshly turned over earth to reduce the risk of fire, also cig butts will be extinguished in same area (grass field dry summer fire bad mix)

If you agree with those things before you attend please post i agree.

Basically as long as every one is sensible and responsible it should be a total sucsess
    Joel

Anonymous
    seems very fair

i agree

Up your ringer
    I agree

Most off all peeps... we have to remeber that this is someones private land, and they are letting us use this, which they do not have to do. So i would immagine we would have to limit speed on site too to prevent 'accidental' wheelspins, and damage to the turf.

Saftey first too and all that.

Rob.

puntoicemaster
    So i would immagine we would have to limit speed on site too to prevent 'accidental' wheelspins, and damage to the turf.
    NAH man we use it to trash bangers round there

not sure that you would wnat to take your pride and joy to fast on it tho...

Joel

Up your ringer
    Quote Originally Posted by puntoicemaster
    So i would immagine we would have to limit speed on site too to prevent 'accidental' wheelspins, and damage to the turf.
    NAH man we use it to trash bangers round there

not sure that you would wnat to take your pride and joy to fast on it tho...

Joel

Cool!

I'll see if i can roll my shitter if its working then :P

DaOne
    puntoicemaster
    where is this place based?

Punto know it all

Re: BIG MEET LAND UPDATE...

no toilet facillitys
    we shittin in the woods then

Up your ringer

Re: BIG MEET LAND UPDATE...

Quote Originally Posted by punto16v
    no toilet facillitys
    we shittin in the woods then
    **** in the woods
    Dig a hole
    Poo catapult

All the same

Up your ringer
    As long as no one brings a tent the size of a house, and expects me to put it up, as this happened last time

Not good

I have the French Car Show camping pics somwhere, where i spent 20 mins trying to inflate this ****ing stupid size airbed inside a tent that was teh size of my shoe..... anyway, a mate ****ed off with his, and came back 10 mins later, asking me if i needed a hand.... so i went round looking for a foot pump........ no joy.... to cut a long story short, i didn't plug the plug into the end so the air was escaping the opposite end, and i ended up looking like a right **** on the front of the SSC newsletter

Up your ringer
    French car show pissup/camp

Cars make good
    Snack bars/beds

Shaggin pads

Bars

Arse

Pissed

Self folding chair

Scared Bloke

Pissed bloke/happy bloke

Happier bloke