Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS tuning leeds 16th august

RS tuning leeds 16th august

Rate all northen members listen up, as u lot have already seen my bud gibbo put a thread up about this a fair few days ago.Well we avent had many psc members put there hands up so me & gibbo av organized this with our other forum that we are with (BHPMAD.COM) we still need some more people so if anyone still fancy coming i.e milkyway jenna & so on, if u still want to come let me or gibbo know as soon as cuse bhpmad need definate names down. I will also let anyone know times & wer to meet aswell. So come on get ur name down so we can show the soulthen members wat we tup narth lol can do.

Need some details first mate

Right guys, the thread has been cleared out. Marcus has got us in at RS Tuning in Leeds on Saturday 16th August. We need a list of people who are going to come, including any interest from other clubs who intend on joining us for this (we will require names/car details so we don't leave anyone behind).

The address is :

RS Tuning Ltd
    Unit 8 Castleton Close
    Armley
    Leeds
    LS12 2DS

We shall be meeting at 11am on Low Fields Road, off the A643 (Elland Road) and shall be setting off for RS Tuning no later than 11:30am.

In the case that you are not able to make 11:30am but still want to attend the rolling road, please just make your way down to RS Tuning, however we would prefer that you let us know before hand.

Punto know it all
    anybody???

Punto Sports Club Member John_c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegt1
    Rate all northen members listen up, as u lot have already seen my bud gibbo put a thread up about this a fair few days ago.Well we avent had many psc members put there hands up so me & gibbo av organized this with our other forum that we are with (BHPMAD.COM) we still need some more people so if anyone still fancy coming i.e milkyway jenna & so on, if u still want to come let me or gibbo know as soon as cuse bhpmad need definate names down. I will also let anyone know times & wer to meet aswell. So come on get ur name down so we can show the soulthen members wat we tup narth lol can do.
    Pmsl @ milkyway
    Zetec kicking in y0!

Punto know it all
    already did he didnt want to know no one on here does if its to do with the northern meet so i aint going to bother nxt time as ive been to alot of time and effort to organise this with the help off the bhpmad lads

well said mon frer lol

Punto know it all
    if its still on ill come down a have a look like but my gt aint no where ready for it yet

and also its only down the road from mine

Welsh Events Organiser
    twas last year mate looking at the dates of the posts

Punto know it all
    awwweh thats a shame is that i was kinda looking forward to it but never mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast