Thread: Hi All

Punto Enthusiast

Hi All

hi there, i just purchased a burnt orange gt3 in standard condition. i will post pics later once i figure my way around the forum. i just brought a decat pipe for it. Im abit baffed as it has a bend in it and i was understanding that it was totally straight. Any ideas?
    Also i was wondering if i have to disconect anything in order to fit a boost controller such as an overboost switch or anything similar.

thanks alot, Anish

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    welcome along buddy, plenty here to read up on.

The decat pipe on a GT3 is bent i believe, well it is on a mates of mine as i have just taken it off.

if you want to up the boost i suggest you get hold of a dawes device, but please please make sure you increase the fueling to accomodate the higher boost level. the vast majority on here Use a SEB chip to achieve this. £100 in general.

Punto Lover
    Welcome to the forum.

Hiya mate, Welcome along to the forum..You will find loads of help of here..Just ask the question and post away.. In the right section that is..

Punto Enthusiast
    Davda mate, fancy seeing you on here, hows the GT u finally got it in the color u wanted, how long u been looking for? wht u gt planned fot it

Punto Enthusiast
    yes yes, after 8 months of searching i finally found one. Hows yours? when are you bak from uni?

Punto Lover