hi all
ive brought a punto gt 2 i think has the red badge the car is standard no mods at all ive had it for about a month but some little probs have occured,the car is mint and full service history 1 owner from new and was owned by a women in her fifties and has been well looked after.

but when driving the car when i put the clutch down and let off the gas instead of the revs dropping they go up about 5 revs for a split second then come down making it like your riding the clutch,also the idle is all over the place i can start it up and it will idle about 9 revs but go down the road and stop and it will idle at 15 or 12 and stay there.what i have noticed aswell is when driving along say when i come to a junction and put the clutch down whith foot off the gas still rolling and its idle is high abut 15 or 12 revs when i brake and the car comes to a complete stand still the revs will drop to 9.

also the fuel pump is buzzing abit load i cant remember if any of these probs occured when the pump started buzzing if its thats what is causing the problem. any help much appreciated cheers