Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And another 16vt!

Punto Lover
    U have any pics of yours? The ones I saw were low resolution...

Punto Lover
    i will do once all the other bits are on,il do a proper post in pictures.other than that i havent taken anymore the only ones are what craig posted

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by dangt
    i want to see more so that we can show up all these novas and corsas and have a bit more of a competitive edge at pod and track days.
    mine wont be as powerfull as gregs but mine will be stripped and with a few carbon goodies will still be rapid enough to show up sum scoobs
    A simple stripped out XE'd Nova is enough to out drag a some of the UK spec Scoobs.

Trouble is the longer people are unwilling to share information the further ahead the Nova & Corsa boys, that seem to cause such mis-guided dislike on here will be.

There are several Nova's/Corsa's and Tigras around now that run very low 12's and the times just keep improving.

You never know, if people actually shared knowledge others would be able to offer alternative solutions and methods for conversions, power, etc on the back of it.

a 2.0litre 16valve N/A Nova destroyed me at Santa pod last year, it was super stripped, held together with gaffa tape and ran a high a mid 13 i think.

He was well impressed with himself the ****!

Punto Lover
    I had a go with a mates 2 litre E reg tatty nova a few weeks ago and when he eventually got traction he just pulled away...not good

Thats quite a decent Punto 2ltr. Would be interesting to know more about it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123