Thread: MFN end of season party

Punto Lover

MFN end of season party

....Was gonna try and organise a convoy but it looks like nobody is commiting to it, cant say i blame people cos MFN can be very hit or miss....however its local to me so im gonna be there...hope a few can make it. £1 per person entry and theres gonna be pole dancers lol....bargain!

where is and wat is mfn

Was the best ive seen it lastnight, the show was pretty alright, good for a quid, shame i had to park in the swamp!

MFN is Miles From Nowhere in Nottinghamshire just off the M1, its a bikers club that hold a 'cruising sunday' event for car owners on a sunday surprisingly. Big Pub, club and lots of parking, lots of cars, lots of chavs but also theres usually supercars, muscle cars etc to look at

Punto Lover
    Yeah it weren't bad tbh Dan, did you stay for the wet t-shirt comp? lol. Got tonnes of pics of that cos deep down im just a perv lol. I have been involved in the Nottingham cruise scene now for about 10 years, and tbh it will never be as good as back in the day....When Max Power used to turn up in Notts, The whole of Castle Marina retail park would be packed. Now these new laws about illegal "Rallies" have come into force tho, MFN is really the only place we have left to go...