Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hi

Punto Lover
    abs motorsport

and that kits chav
    Last edited by White55hp; 14th October 2007 at 11:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone out of school these days spell ?

no lol my english teacher was drop dead gorjuse so i allways use to fall asleep dreaming of her god they were gd days wish i was bk in skwl now she had a lovly ass

welcome, coloured bumpers, lowered, alloys is the way to go

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_boy_1990
    love the kit on u black punto well nice,,, any one now were i would be able to get a 1 off body kit from,, wont something rly difrent and nice,,,
    that's not mine... by the way. My punto's in my sig (the only punto I've owned)
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Banned Trader
    dont put a snow plough on the front make it look smart not ott

personal tast realy init,,, as long as she gets into max power i dont cear wot she looks like,, would mean the world if i can get her into max power or fast car or any modifing car mag,,, trying to get onto the laptop so i can upload picas of her but dad keeps pinching it will have some up soon tho

Punto know it all
    no lol my english teacher was drop dead gorjuse so i allways use to fall asleep dreaming of her god they were gd days wish i was bk in skwl now she had a lovly ass
    The way you say that anyone would think you have been out of school for years not all of 5 mins well they would if it was minus the txt spk.

Also the Punto is getting on abit now so you will find it pretty hard to get it into a mag without doing something seriously worth while to it or spending a house deposites worth of money on it
    Last edited by Goldie Punto; 14th October 2007 at 16:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Punto
    The way you say that anyone would think you have been out of school for years not all of 5 mins well they would if it was minus the txt spk.

Also the Punto is getting on abit now so you will find it pretty hard to get it into a mag without doing something seriously worth while to it or spending a house deposites worth of money on it

well got about 13k to spend on it if i need to
    so if i can get some good things for good prices then shes going to be one in a kind,,, waiting on a quote for a air brush painted paint job the guy said im looking at 4k for that so i wont some pritty crazy stuff on her like rly wotn her looking mad and 1 off and willing to spend as much money as it takes would be a dream if i could get her into it so im willing to pay the price

Punto know it all
    well got about 13k to spend on it if i need to
    so if i can get some good things for good prices then shes going to be one in a kind,,, waiting on a quote for a air brush painted paint job the guy said im looking at 4k for that so i wont some pritty crazy stuff on her like rly wotn her looking mad and 1 off and willing to spend as much money as it takes would be a dream if i could get her into it so im willing to pay the price
    Just search PSX the guy spent way more than that and even converted it to a gt turbo and had heat reactive paint, so you will have to do something pretty trick.

But why would you want to spend that much on an old car when you cant even sell it for good money when its finished.

You'd be better off buying a nice new quick affordable car imo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast