Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: THE PUNTOSPORTS CLUB HAS STARTED!

moddedpunto

Personally I think it sounds good for £25 a year. My completed form will be in the post.

simonwong
    what happens if i join, but the stpying shops in my area don't ive me a discount? would u call em up and see if they would?

SelfSilent

A kicking Bring it on

Flying- YOUR Heather, Now I understand, thats a mighty big thumbprint on your forehead

Simon- I took a while to translate your babbling, I ran it through Babel fish - Student to English . I would imagine all of the offers will be Mail order because we all don't live near the shops in your local area

Im not trying to stop people joining or even to put them off I am mearly voicing my opinion which I am more than welcome to do. I am waiting and seeing how it goes thats all. Don't be angry because im not immediately jumping on the bandwagon.

Oh, I don't drink and im not bitching about the money, I just thought other clubs were a little cheaper thats all.

Punto Lover
    Heres some of the most common car clubs prices. £25 for ours seems about average. Plus most have been established for quite a while so are bound to be cheaper. What clubs have you been joining selfsilent that are cheaper??? The Saab owners clubs quite cheap

Saxo sports club: £ 20
    Renault five club: £ 10
    Renault sports club £20
    FTO owners club £25
    Subaru Impreza SIDC £ 29
    Citroen car club £ 30
    Ford XR owners club £ 26
    Lotus car club £ 25
    MX5 owners club £25
    Peugout Sport club £ 25
    Porche Owners club £45 !!!!!
    MR2 owners club £ 30

Punto know it all
    it's a good price. 8)

ross
    yeah my cheque is now in the post, i techincally dont have a punto, but the club itself is useful, and its worth being a member even if i own a paxo.

when i joined the sax sports club i saved 200+ quid on my insurance straight away, winner. 8)

and if you buy bits and bobs etc from the little companies it will all mount up. someones comment about you would'nt think tiwce about it if you were going on the piss is well true. i spend about 30 quid getting battered a couple of nights a week and dont think anything less of it, but i get pissed off that my money dissapears on stuff which i have nothing to show for it.......PETROL

ah well, laters mash potaters.

D4N
    im well up 4 it (the club that is) my cheque will be in the post...can we recomend shops to offer the discount or is it already sorted ??

SelfSilent

Insurance! I didn't think of that, that might be the decider for me.

Punto Lover
    Obviously it depends on whether the companies will be willing to offer discounts. Ill speak to a mate about possibly getting Discount at R Tec if thats any help.

Punto know it all
    R Tec has some good services there to offer. but they havea shite website. that's not working properly. they need an online catalouge with prices for once!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast