Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found this in the road lastnight

Seafront Scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman

He had fallen into the recovery position and in actual fact you are supposed to lay them on their back.l

If he was sick though, wouldnt he choke to death and all of it wouldnt be able to leave his system.

I dont know much about this s*it so just asking really.

Punto Enthusiast
    laying someone on there back will increase the chance of swollowing there tounge then a whole world of trouble can arise. I agree if the paramedic said that hes a fool

Punto Enthusiast
    who is on the floor? not any1 off here was it?

and who are the chap's trying to help him??

back in '99 i was in ayia napa, and my pal and i were out with no money after we spent it all on booze, so we see this guy fecked up on the floor and we went to see if he's alive. we got him up and in a cab, but not b4 we took 10 quid out his wallet so we could get home.

i'm sure he wouldn't mind, as if we left him there some1 else could have took all his money and left him there for dead.

It wasnt like i was lying him on his back and going to watch him choke was I...

I was told to ly him on his back aswell as tip his head and alot of other things.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    I was told to ly him on his back aswell as tip his head and alot of other things.
    By the sounds of it this is ABC (Airway, Breathing and Circulation) which would only be necessary to resusitate the 'victim' if he had stopped breathing...

Punto Lover
    i was filming it and dan was trying to see if the guy was alive. the guy was just some random drunk that we saw in the gutter so didnt know if he had been hit or wat.

was really funny when he tried running away and tyhen landed and fell flat on his face lol poor chap

Punto Enthusiast
    I'm sorry but I have to object. Seeing someone in that state is never funny, even if it is self inflicted.

well the paramedics also found it funny, he was just sooooo sleepy, unconcious was probably the wrong word, he just needed a good kip unfortunatly he was doing it in the road.

Less of your naff attitude to Fella, least a flaming stopped we watched 3-4other cars all drive past him, i stopped to see if he was alright, even he was laughing when we woke him up, its 40minutes ill never get back.

Punto Enthusiast
    What naff attitude? Seeing someone is a state where they could potentially end up in more trouble is not a laughing matter! Imagine if it was a dead body you found lying next to the road, someone who had been hit by a vehicle who's driver wasnt paying attention and didnt see/expect a person to be having a kip in the road! Oooh, hilarious. No wonder the countries going down the pan!!

F**kin kids!

rob-walker
    Quote Originally Posted by H8T WP
    recovery position, check for pulse ambulance ! glad he was alright dan.
    should of checked his wallet lol
    noooooo dont call for an ambulance call the rozzers, we have enough to do all he needs is a nice long sleep in a cold cell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12