Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: my new sticker and lots of pics :P

Southern Events Organiser
    whats with the sodding sticker on the bumper...???

Punto Lover
    To be fair, if you book a test on your birthday the wait will probably take you up to early august, I just rang up eveyday and got a cancellation in a couple of weeks
    u'll need a theory test pass number before a test can be booked I think too
    I'm not really a fan of the bumper sticker but everyone to themselves

You need to get rid of the FF stickers on the doors and windscreen, there are too many stickers and its just overkill.

The sticker on the back looks crap as well imo.

Some clear side repeaters would look a lot better.

Fitting lowering springs will be fine, I can almost guaruntee that you wont need to replace the shocks in the time that you have the car. My old Sporting was -60mm on the standard shocks, and that has been like that for years now.

Calipers look good though.
    Punto Gt no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas
    You need to get rid of the FF stickers on the doors and windscreen, there are too many stickers and its just overkill.

The sticker on the back looks crap as well imo.

Some clear side repeaters would look a lot better.

Fitting lowering springs will be fine, I can almost guaruntee that you wont need to replace the shocks in the time that you have the car. My old Sporting was -60mm on the standard shocks, and that has been like that for years now.

Calipers look good though.
    well the door ones will go

well i am young im sure my taste will change when i get older lol

i am, iv got some, tried to fit today but there covered in some black sticky sikaflex stuff which just sticks to your hands and doesnt come off, so i gave up after 5 mins.

well it had all new shocks just before i bought it, so may well be fine then

cheers do look lovely, when the alloys are sprayed anthracite there look better

Bobbilinda
    Beau why do you do this to yourself? And worst of all us?

1/4 mile at a time
    tbh, it started out as quite a nice example of a sporting.

tis a fcuking mess now.

and you've trashed it and your not even on the roads yet!

Punto know it all
    its stickered up because he cant afford to do any worthwhile mods to it.

clearly just done things to it for the sake of doing them, stickering, coloured badges etc. and you have just ruined it.

you WILL learn one day. as much as i think you are a complete knob jockey i want you to stick around so you see the error of your ways and come out of your stupid cheap ass mod phase and learn how to treat, mod a car proply.

just like will did when he first joined, had the complete chav mobile, then a few months later he had a lovely example after a few months of guidance.

sort it out you utter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by T
    tbh, it started out as quite a nice example of a sporting.

tis a fcuking mess now.

and you've trashed it and your not even on the roads yet!
    well it will be again soon, only need to repair some bits and it will be nice again.

Quote Originally Posted by GTste
    its stickered up because he cant afford to do any worthwhile mods to it.

clearly just done things to it for the sake of doing them, stickering, coloured badges etc. and you have just ruined it.

you WILL learn one day. as much as i think you are a complete knob jockey i want you to stick around so you see the error of your ways and come out of your stupid cheap ass mod phase and learn how to treat, mod a car proply.

just like will did when he first joined, had the complete chav mobile, then a few months later he had a lovely example after a few months of guidance.

sort it out you utter tool.
    well yes, when iv get a job, i have loads i wana do lol, abarth it, lower it, tinted rear lights, subtle exhaust, and maybe some medium/light tinted windows, i will sort it out, to be a nice car, just need money lol
    Last edited by beau; 21st March 2007 at 22:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Mediapixel Ltd
    save your money for some lessons and test ! theory test isnt cheap u know and neither are lessons

Quote Originally Posted by H8T WP
    save your money for some lessons and test ! theory test isnt cheap u know and neither are lessons
    best advice ive heard!! its gonna cost a **** load 4 lessons theory and practical, especially if u dont pass 1st time. i would start looking for a job and quick!! if you're 16 y arent u at school, college or work?? wen i was 16 i had a job and started my motor sport engineering course.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast