Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Review of the Skyline

Gearbox Abuser

Review of the Skyline

Well where do i start...

well ive been rid of the cunto for bout over a month now.

The skyline.

looking at it makes me smile, it looks mental, so much more adult like compaired to the cunto.
    apon opening the door and sitting in you realise your in a real macine.... climate control, supportive seats and toys to play with...

now its time to turn the key, and OMG wot a **** looking key lol but the noise eripts...... a straight 6 with two nice turbos thru a HKS exhaust, wow, such a nice sound, so smooth. even at 3000rpm it sounds like your at 7000rpm lol....

pulling off it makes you fell special. from mine, i turn out of a tight turning, at this point it reminds me im in a real car as the harsh rear diff jadders about

instantly i notice the amount of differnt people looking at me now..... the cunto never got these looks when going slow...

well as i drive the oil temps get up

time for a bootful me thinks....

well out of a turning, its very very fast, into second and still impressed untill.... i hit 3rd yes its mental and faster than most cars but, it dont feel as silly as my GT, maybe its that the GT was savage and this was smoooooooooth lol

this is the time i miss the GT2000... a M3 has decided to give it infront of me.... now without effort the barge has completely killed his dreams lol, but he's now sitting there not bothered that an skyline beat him in the GT he would be proper smarting lol

as i come up to the roundabout i have to remind myself that the skyline has SHI.T rear tyres.... well this is forgotten mid turn when my big toe flinches and makes the whole car drift nicely... yes naughty i know but foook i love it... from this point onwards i keep it on full boost to ensure that im no longer a passnger but a driver the cunto used to keep me on my toes, and now the skyline is trying to hurt me, but my ideas are different..... i want to tame this jap shitebox..... if i can handle a 330bhp FWD weapon, then a 400bhp RWD taxi will nott be a prob... lol

but how wroing am i. after some impressive handling from the barge, on a open and straight road, the RWD reminds me that its boss. as i slam it "Greg" style from 1st to 2nd is goes sideways nearly clipping the curb... this is the point i realise that the cunto was a beast, but the skyline is not to be laughted at...

granted i will make myself a 4WD punto that will bring back the fun of hurting bigger cars but in the time for a realible car, the skyline will keep me more than entertained....

So in review. stock GT vs skyline well there aint no point, the skyline wins on all accounts, but a on skyline vs 330bhp GT, well its hard, the GT dont handle as good, but fook me the GT used to shift....

if you can affoird nice GTR skylne, then get one, RWD all the time untill it decides that your outa control lol

love the barge, but still feel the need for a mantal stealth car.....
    Last edited by minifreak; 2nd December 2006 at 03:58.

Tom20v
    Is your skyline a GTST then is it? I thought it was a GTR...

Though GTRs had switachable drive between RWD and 4WD

Gearbox Abuser
    GTST, dont insult me....

its a R32 GTR with circa 400bhp.

the car is RWD untill it feels it needs 4wd then it brings the fronts into action.

you cannot just switch it off unless you buy a controller for £150... then you can adjust it from 2wd to 4wd and anywhere in between.

3WD? whats the point in that?
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Gearbox Abuser
    TWAT

Punto Lover
    saw the car down canvey island last saturday gave you a wave really like it mate even the wheels look good

Gearbox Abuser
    yer i see ya mate.

was to busy chatting away lol

Punto Sports Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minifreak
    Well where do i start...

well ive been rid of the cunto for bout over a month now.

The skyline.

looking at it makes me smile, it looks mental, so much more adult like compaired to the cunto.
    apon opening the door and sitting in you realise your in a real macine.... climate control, supportive seats and toys to play with...

now its time to turn the key, and OMG wot a **** looking key lol but the noise eripts...... a straight 6 with two nice turbos thru a HKS exhaust, wow, such a nice sound, so smooth. even at 3000rpm it sounds like your at 7000rpm lol....

pulling off it makes you fell special. from mine, i turn out of a tight turning, at this point it reminds me im in a real car as the harsh rear diff jadders about

instantly i notice the amount of differnt people looking at me now..... the cunto never got these looks when going slow...

well as i drive the oil temps get up

time for a bootful me thinks....

well out of a turning, its very very fast, into second and still impressed untill.... i hit 3rd yes its mental and faster than most cars but, it dont feel as silly as my GT, maybe its that the GT was savage and this was smoooooooooth lol

this is the time i miss the GT2000... a M3 has decided to give it infront of me.... now without effort the barge has completely killed his dreams lol, but he's now sitting there not bothered that an skyline beat him in the GT he would be proper smarting lol

as i come up to the roundabout i have to remind myself that the skyline has SHI.T rear tyres.... well this is forgotten mid turn when my big toe flinches and makes the whole car drift nicely... yes naughty i know but foook i love it... from this point onwards i keep it on full boost to ensure that im no longer a passnger but a driver the cunto used to keep me on my toes, and now the skyline is trying to hurt me, but my ideas are different..... i want to tame this jap shitebox..... if i can handle a 330bhp FWD weapon, then a 400bhp RWD taxi will nott be a prob... lol

but how wroing am i. after some impressive handling from the barge, on a open and straight road, the RWD reminds me that its boss. as i slam it "Greg" style from 1st to 2nd is goes sideways nearly clipping the curb... this is the point i realise that the cunto was a beast, but the skyline is not to be laughted at...

granted i will make myself a 4WD punto that will bring back the fun of hurting bigger cars but in the time for a realible car, the skyline will keep me more than entertained....

So in review. stock GT vs skyline well there aint no point, the skyline wins on all accounts, but a on skyline vs 330bhp GT, well its hard, the GT dont handle as good, but fook me the GT used to shift....

if you can affoird nice GTR skylne, then get one, RWD all the time untill it decides that your outa control lol

love the barge, but still feel the need for a mantal stealth car.....

Bravo, great review

Glad you have a monster that works.

Mediapixel Ltd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast