Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A friends 200sx

Punto Enthusiast

A friends 200sx

On our way to oxford from reading last night along the A4074 (a fantastic road for anyone who doesnt know it) we had a well known Renault 5 gt turbo raider infront of us.Ive tried to keep up with it on several ocasions and failed but last night we were in a friends s13 200sx,its set up to stage one,with chip,fmic etc etc.Anyway to cut a long story short the big engine power just made the renault look pathetic,we had more power in every gear,sat behind him until we were doing 130, floored it and then left him for dust.The look on his face was priceless.Its got me thinking a 200sx would be very nice if you could find a minter.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by golf mad ad
    a 200sx would be very nice if you could find a minter.
    a mint S13 is something of a rarity these days fella

Punto Enthusiast
    Yeah i know which is such a shame because after bieng in one a big speed i really was impressed,there incredibly sound and comortable even at high speed where as i dont really like to push the punto above a hundred without feeling a bit unsafe.Im just glad i wasnt the guy doing 130 in that renault,i would of needed a carrier bag under where i was sitting.

He is actually a member of the sxoc so you may know the car.Bought it as an auto from an old guy who used it as a shopping trolley with the only 47000 miles on it,then had a manual box made up and fitted himself and bingo a mint motor except for one or two car parking dings from the old dude.
    Last edited by golf mad ad; 26th November 2006 at 11:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto know it all
    you on about the blue r5,if so theres a vid of a gt vs that car on youtube.gt wins.that r5 is meant to be really fast.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by golf mad ad
    Yeah i know which is such a shame because after bieng in one a big speed i really was impressed,there incredibly sound and comortable even at high speed where as i dont really like to push the punto above a hundred without feeling a bit unsafe.Im just glad i wasnt the guy doing 130 in that renault,i would of needed a carrier bag under where i was sitting.

He is actually a member of the sxoc so you may know the car.Bought it as an auto from an old guy who used it as a shopping trolley with the only 47000 miles on it,then had a manual box made up and fitted himself and bingo a mint motor except for one or two car parking dings from the old dude.
    no idea mate there are 00s of S13 on there

Punto Enthusiast
    havent seen that vid on you tube,il go have a search for it.Maybe the same one if its a mint raider il have a look.Definatly wasnt me racing it tho in my Gt cus i got a spanking.

Punto know it all

Punto Enthusiast
    cheers mate.not too sure if its that one or not,its difficult to tell on the video but both cars look preety rapid down the pod.

Tom20v
    Cool! A stage 1 S13 isnt even that quick either really!

Punto Enthusiast
    I know,I went onto the norris design website,the potential for 200sx,s is scary.Just wouldnt fancy wrestling with one in the wet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast