Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday I saw a Ferrari!!?!?!?!!

Punto Enthusiast
    followed 1 last year all the way from Limehouse Link to Blackheath, we actually overtook him. I can die happily

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans
    A few posts back, you were saying how common it was around your area to see such cars, trying to make where you live sound affluent.

So a post like this really makes your other one sound not true.
    Only read the first post did you James?

Didn't see this bit??

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Anyway, just thought I'd share my experiences with anyone who's interested - I don't usually make a point of posting about Ferrari's, as I see them every day, but since it was an Enzo, I thought I may aswell!!
    I know you don't follow football, but I'm sure you'll know that most of the high profile Utd and City players (and some managers too... Robson, Keegan to name a few) live in the Hale/Wilmslow/Alderly Edge area.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Enthusiast

Apparently debo neither do you

know you don't follow football, but I'm sure you'll know that most of the high profile Utd and City players (and some managers too... Robson, Keegan to name a few) live in the Hale/Wilmslow/Alderly Edge area.

Apparently Debo you dont follow football either, please update us all ohh footballing genius with who robson and keegan are managing at the moment. Oh yes the kids on the school run as they are both no longer managers. If you are gonna try to be cocky try to be accurate to.

Punto Enthusiast
    Christ, there ain't half some shite spouted on this forum these days!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxr2
    know you don't follow football, but I'm sure you'll know that most of the high profile Utd and City players (and some managers too... Robson, Keegan to name a few) live in the Hale/Wilmslow/Alderly Edge area.

Apparently Debo (comma here) you dont follow football either, (new sentence starts here) please update us all ohh footballing genius (comma here) with who robson and keegan are managing at the moment. (there should be a '?' here, not a full stop.) Oh yes (comma here) the kids on the school run (comma here) as they are both no longer managers. If you are gonna (there's no such word as 'gonna', that would appear to be 'txt speak' which is not condoned on this forum.) try to be cocky (comma here) try to be accurate too.
    Sorry, I should've said 'former managers'. You're right, I don't follow football, but then again, I never said I did I couldn't give a monkies who manages which club - or who plays for who.

I'll be cocky now and pull your post apart with it's punctuation and grammatical errors

Check your mistakes - I've highlighted the errors in Red (Ferrari red, no less). Your whole sentence needs revising.

I bet you feel a right d**k now, and wish you never made that rather silly post about football, which actually has nothing to do with Ferrari's

Quite a bitchy forum this has become since USC
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    i disagree but see your point.

its probly people just jealous because they didnt see it, or more importantly, didnt hear it!

i would of been bouncing up and down in my seat lol.

vtec_will
    Ive only ever seen one on the road - i nearly shat myself with excitment.

I heard something approaching a corner (unmistakably a ferrari) and around it came, an enzo, followed by a 360 (chav) it sounded awesome - EVERYONE just stopped and starred, watching it blast up the road, it sounded like sex

Punto Lover
    nothing better than and f50 be driven just on its manifolds

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    Sorry, I should've said 'former managers'. You're right, I don't follow football, but then again, I never said I did I couldn't give a monkies who manages which club - or who plays for who.

I'll be cocky now and pull your post apart with it's punctuation and grammatical errors

Check your mistakes - I've highlighted the errors in Red (Ferrari red, no less). Your whole sentence needs revising.

I bet you feel a right d**k now, and wish you never made that rather silly post about football, which actually has nothing to do with Ferrari's

Talking of grammatically incorrect posts, I feel you should be made aware that sentences end with full stops, not pictures of smiley faces laughing or pulling various other facial expressions...

I've highlighted another glaring error you've made. Unless you're referring to Enzo himself in some context, of course, but if that's the case you've actually failed to explain what possession of Enzo's has nothing to do with football.

Oh, we can all be cocky.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxr2
    Seen one in town in grantham the other week, with the reg enzo.
    Was it a yellow one?

My mate owns one of two in the country. Other other yellow enzo is owned my ringo starr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast