Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone from the slough area??

Punto Lover

anyone from the slough area??

Some ****ing ***** smashed the **** out of my gt friday night. anyone know of the ***** that done it? me and 3 mates were in the car at the time wen they ****ed every window and panel and threw a trolley at it. about 20 asian *****! anyone with any info plz let me know. cheers

Al-Qaeda?
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

4stroke110
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezpuntogt3
    Some ****ing ***** smashed the **** out of my gt friday night. anyone know of the ***** that done it? me and 3 mates were in the car at the time wen they ****ed every window and panel and threw a trolley at it. about 20 asian *****! anyone with any info plz let me know. cheers
    no way! sum one does'nt like you?! let's see the damage.........

In all fairness you must have pissed someone off majorly for this to happen. Unless you drove into a riot?

Punto Lover
    i turned into tesco and sum boy was in the road and i stopped let him cross and he gimme sum dirty look, my mate said "you could of said thanks" and then he started gettin rude and all his 10 mates come over, i drove off and parked up, 2 mins later about 20 of them run over and jumped on the bonnet smashed the screen ****ed all the windows panels and punched nd kicked us thru the windows, couldnt get it started cok of da alarm nd only got it goin koz ma m8 run 1 of the ***** over and broke his pelvis. other wise we were ****ed.
    jus wait till there is me and 20 mates and we see them parked up, theyre
    gona get ****ing battered

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Dêbô
    Al-Qaeda?
    pmsl!!!

sorry to hear that mate. any cctv in the car park, maybe its worth asking? you didnt do anything else to pis5 them off? other than that remark?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezpuntogt3
    go there next friday night in a discreet car, see if you recoginise any of them. then do as you please.

Punto Lover
    yer there is cctv, hopeing there was but found out 2day that it didnt catch it. we did absolutly nothing, wen they were at my window at the entrabce i even said "i let ur mate cross, just allow it, whats the big problem?" and then i jus drove off thinking nothing of it. apparently we got 2 witnesses for wen we go court about it. but i jus dont need the hassel. im so glad ma girlfriend went in the car as she usualy is wen we go out. pissed off the other 3 cars wernt ther wen it happend koz then there would of been 12 of us and they wouldnt of even botherd comin over. *****

Punto Lover
    lol yer thought of goin bk but more and more of them jus turned up, wen the police came they all ran off, caught 1 and then they all turned up again one by 1 as if they were just walking past. all their dads nd uncles came down wiv dogs nd ****, ive never seen anything like it, but i will get ma revenge 1 day

If there where 9 of your mates there didnt they help you in any way?

Sounds like your mate was cheaky to the wrong person at the wrong time. I would avoid the area personally.
    Last edited by PuntoBaz.NE; 31st July 2006 at 00:21.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast