Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: speeding

loz yellow gt punto

speeding

im pissed just got caught speeding 72 mph in a 40 they was hiding brehind a bus top an he just run out in front of my car 2 stop me

Punto Lover
    bit wreckless is it not?

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    72 in a 40?

then that's your own fault isn't it - not the policeman's...

chris g
    Quote Originally Posted by loz yellow gt punto
    im pissed just got caught speeding 72 mph in a 40 they was hiding brehind a bus top an he just run out in front of my car 2 stop me
    Sorry but at that speed you deserve to be caught. 72 in a 40 is just stupid

Punto Lover
    wreckless and stupid

loz yellow gt punto
    it was on a main dual carriage way an had 2 pick some 1up an i was late

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by loz yellow gt punto
    it was on a main dual carriage way an had 2 pick some 1up an i was late
    Better late than dead. Speed limits are set for a reason, just because it is a dual carriageway does not mean it's safe to travel on it at 70mph. I also doubt that the traffic officer ran out in front of your car and also that he was 'hiding' behind a bus.

I hope you get your license revoked and they force you to go to a speed awareness course. I attended one recently after a minor speed limit infringment (35 in a rural 30mph zone) and it has completely change my attitude towards driving, I am now a far safer road-user than before, not just with regards to speed limits but in all aspects of driving. To be honest though you don't seem to be the kind of person who would be mature enough to go along to such an event and actually try to gain from it.

72 in a 40 is a pretty severe break of the law, your gonna get more than 3 points I would imagine.

However, I have experience of Police hiding from oncoming traffic, not that it makes any difference.

I hope you learn your lesson from it, to be honest you may have time to reflect without the use of your licence.
    Punto Gt no more!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    I also doubt that the traffic officer ran out in front of your car and also that he was 'hiding' behind a bus.
    dont count ur chickens, on my way taking a few mates to house party down the borders, top of a hill and half behind a wall with parked cars copper with a Radar gun.

1.1 with 5 folk going up a steep hill, got a run up at about 40mph and was doing about 35 at the top of the hill when i seen the camera.

and again 1 common speed trap they hide behind bushes, these are alway the bikes tho, 1 measures the speed 1 chases.

double the speed limit is an instant ban

chris g
    My uncle was recently caught doing 79 in a 40 and got 6 points and a £250 fine. I'd expect you to get the same.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast