Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: impreza?

tomgtt

impreza?

what dy'all think of impreza turbo's? im talking bout the earleir ones like k - n reg, they have gone down alot in price you can pick up a mint one for less than £5,000 with money spent on semsible mods,

cartyspuntogt
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgtt
    what dy'all think of impreza turbo's? im talking bout the earleir ones like k - n reg, they have gone down alot in price you can pick up a mint one for less than £5,000 with money spent on semsible mods,

my mate as got a wrx import thats about 280bhp,it a n reg and done 60,000 miles,cost him about 3k -3.5k.its awesomely fast,but gobbles petrol up like it was never even there.i like em

not a bad choice but becomign very chav round these parts, every tw@t has got one.

dezentpunto
    definitly becoming a tampax car

mezzer75sx
    saw one of these in a police program on telly the kids had nicked it and to police had trouble to keep up but the kid staceked it hard and then stared goin again

so thay are a good getaway car

or thayare a suplement if you cant get a evo

Punto Enthusiast
    i just recently sold mine like, being young insurance killed me but even more so the petrol was crazy! i was puttin 40 quid optimax in every 3 days (work and back 54 miles). it was an imported 280bhp version. Mint cars to drive just look out for restricted ones like mine was to 112mph. 50 quid will get it de-restricted like but its just the added faf.

raced an evo 8 fq320 in my wrx and it couldnt get away

tomgtt
    how old r ya? and what was your insurance like?

Matt 1911
    I'm 24 paid £900 fully comp on my wrx import, Ran it for 6 months, awesome car, handling, performance spot on! but it has now 'done a piston' at only 70K on the clock. No one wants to do the job on it so i'm cutting my losses and have gone back to my GT3, Its more fun cos it costs a hell of a lot less! Put some thought into it and be prepared that it will cost a lot to run

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by mezzer75sx

or thay are a suplement if you cant get a evo
    LMFAO! so true!....

+ Everyone has got one. There was once a time when you could drive down the street in one and everybodys head would turn, Now you wont even get a look.

gaz_gtt
    i've got a set of genuine P1 brakes and an A pillar pod for a 2dr type r but it'll fit any scoob, think i got it from nomad but not sure. if anyones interested PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast