Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maxxd.com ISOM

combatnick

maxxd.com ISOM

i be going to this . look out for a blue punto with combat kit on and 17s . if you see us give us a shout !!

We will be charging £1 admission again and donating 100% of the money raised plus the burger van rates to ellie's fund - Hopefully we will be having streetlife.tv down to film it, and maybe some other cool **** if your all nice to me

So as always here's the directions:

From North:
    Exit the M1 at Junction 29 and follow the A617 into Mansfield. After 6 miles turn right into Rosemary Street at the junction where you see the leisure centre. Follow this road for about a mile passing the bus terminal on your left until it becomes the A60 (Portland Road) at the lights with Oasis Fitness centre on your right turn right into Quarry Lane

From South:
    Leave the M1 at Junction 28 and take the A38 (Sutton Road) into towards Mansfield At the large junction which has B&Q on the opposite left side, get into the right hand lane and make this turn passing Kings Mill Hospital on your left. You are still on the A38. Carry on until you reach across road with the John Cockle pub on your left. Turn right into Sheepbridge lane and follow this road down until you reach another pub the Lord Byron. Turn left here onto Quarry Lane the ground is on the left hand side on this road.

From East:
    Follow the A617 into Mansfield. Turn Left into St. Peters Way and continue to the end of the road, then left again into Portland Street. Take the third right into Quarry lane where the ground is 250 meters on your right.

And also here is our guidelines to LSOM:

- no fcukin about (burn outs, doghnuts, wheelspinnin, etc)
    - music down after 11pm (ASBO - you dont want one of them)
    - no litterin
    - enjoy ya self
    - have a walk round,
    - take pics,
    - meet new people

Time: from 7pm

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY COMPLAINTS MADE AGAINST US WHILST @ FIELD MILL MAY RESULT IN THE LOCATION BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM US. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

More info can be found on the following link to maxxd.com http://www.maxxd.com/maxxd267877.html#267877

Thanks guys!

combatnick
    this is the story that the money is going to !! http://www.elliemay.info/ELLIES%20STORY.htm

whens this, may go up only 10min away

Punto Lover
    yer im up for going to this, when is it

Spoiled Brat
    Last Sunday of the month I think

combatnick
    thats correct . last sunday of every month , week tomorrow which is the 26th ! hopefully will be a good turn out !!

cartyspuntogt
    Quote Originally Posted by combatnick
    thats correct . last sunday of every month , week tomorrow which is the 26th ! hopefully will be a good turn out !!

il be there mate,didnt go down in my punto last time but will be doing this time.see you around

Punto Lover
    yep ill be there i think i'm gonna try to get there for 7 gotta cleanthe car first like

Punto know it all
    im here want punto people to say hi if they see me lol

Hodge_2303
    Hu went up to maxxed this months then?

Was it any good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast