Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Thinking of selling the 2ltr :(

Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph. You lot need to just go to the toilet, get ya kecks down and take a nice long ****, n chill the hell out.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans
    This is the original Skyline 2000GT that was actually used a taxi.

It was designed to be a 4 seater saloon with the engine up front. This is why I said that from its concept it was not designed as a race car ie engine within front and rear axels etc. They have since just put good components in it to make it what it is i.e. technology. Its become a drivers cars from brute force of 4wd, lots of power and good technology. Its a different approach to that of a purist race car e.g. Mclaren f1, any ferrari and so forth.

Of course the cars you talk of being 'infinitely' better than an italian hatch are also not in the budget of most punto driving fraternity. You wont get an Evo XI for a grand will you.

If you were serious anyone would take a 300000 supercar over a cheap crap 50k jap skyline really, which is what your saying only on a scale of 15-30k japanese car vs a 1k italian car.
    hmm, exactly, not really an R33 GTR now is it? lol
    what it "used" to be doesn't mean much, it's what it is now, certainly not a taxi now, anyone doing so would be out of business in a week.

the Evo and Skyline are infinitely better and as it's already been made public knowledge that he can afford to upgrade (hence the post) then imo it's a bit of a no brainer. it's not about comparing like for like, it's a simple case of "which is better/would you have" in which case the obvious answer everytime is the Skyline... only a Punto driver would say they would prefer the 300bhp Punto over a Skyline tbh lol

This thread is gay. Point of the thread was for Greg to find out what some might or might not pay for his car, not for a load of punto-bashers to come and moan and winge and compare it to a skyline. Not the best comparison in the World eh guys!?! Why do so many beat-necks on a 'Punto' forum slander the car so much, who gives a flying crap about Evos cus just about everyone on here can only dream of owning one, rules it all out and then out the window for good measure dont it.

Greg, if you tried hard enough (dont ask me how) you could find some one not just willing but wanting to take on your project. Put it about at a few RWYB days and shows blaa blaa, if u want in excess of 5.5k, someone will buy it Regardless of wether some on here think it would be a idiotic buy. Its not them buying is it, so ignore em.

Punto know it all
    just crack on and get it to some rwyb days and shows and sell it to the idiot with the highest offer, then go out and get something like an evo, something thats quick on the straights and handles well in the twisties and comes like it std...

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    do people realise how mch money has been spent on the internals and goodies for the engine, it isnt just a standard 2litre 16v turbo engine....bodywork is totaly mint, brakes worth bucks, coilovers, eibach anti roll bars, mint fiat black leather interior to name a few bits.
    Is this tit actually banned now? I hope so. There's only so much of his dick up everyone's arse I can take, in all honesty.

If you do sell, Greg, I hope you get something decent for it, but I'm of the mind that breaking would be more fruitful. You would have to find the right buyer to get £4K plus for it. Its a sad fact that second hand cars are always worth a great deal less than the owner perhaps thinks.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415