Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: psc's own changing tracks

Banned
    Necro - Your fukking head split

Punto Lover
    helter skelter - Hardcore Classics

Reminds me when i was younger, down on the seafront back home in Scarborough, in my orion ghia injection and cav sri 130

Punto Lover
    Cranberries - Zombie - reminds me of my first car crash when i was 10yrs old where a Smart van drove into the side of my mums volvo 340 at about 30-40mph driving thru a stop sign.

Any Bon Jovi song reminds me of the time spent with my ex in my first serious relationship

chris g
    Got to be Eminem - Rock Bottom

I've got no real reason, but whenever I feel a bit down I listen to this as it makes me realise things could be a whole lot worse than they are.

Punto Lover
    i have a couple:
    Debbie Malone :Rescue Me
    an anthem if ever i heard one (also was made before most of you were bulges in your dads pants)

remind of me of when all my mates had just started to drive and the laugh's we all had don at shoebury east beach (just down the road from southend) when we used to have beach parties

and the original Rob Dougan clubbed to death (the tune used in the matrix), got an original 12" and have been told its worth a few quid as its in mint condition

that came out when i bought my first flat again in shoebury

Punto know it all
    Lost Prophets - Start something the whole album.

Reminds me of going down to the south of france with my uncle and 2 of his 20 year old mates. Was about 900 miles and obviously a lot of driving, we then spent a few days at a family members house. Was just an awesome holiday and really good times.
    Reason this song reminds of it is because when i first got in they told me they had it and i was like i hate that kinda music! and after 7 hours i was really into it!

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Reel Big Fish - Take on me...

it reminds me of college, me and a girl I worked with used to sing it when we were on that ledge of going mad... she was the most fun on earth

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missfcuk
    i have this, but im wondering if anyone knows who else sang it. Im not looking for the granny version either, she sounded like lutricia mcneal type voice. Cant find it anywhere, was out in 1996 as far as i know
    It was done by a band called "the brand new heavies" on an album called "shelter" released in 1997...

Punto Lover
    Keith Sweat - Twisted

Anyone know it? Just brings bag soo many good childhood memories. What I'd give to be a kid again!

Punto Enthusiast
    Snow patrol: Somewhere a clock is ticking

dont know why it was just the albulm i listened to after my hopefully last anger management class when i need to chill i just bang this song on, or no ordinary morning by chicane

Another is songbird by Oasis me and ems song soppy i know!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123