Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard - Fi

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    I'm with Withnail on this one. He appreciates good, unmanufactured music.

fair point.. but we all have our opinions.. keep our options open

Punto know it all
    i like a nice debate

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    fair point.. but we all have our opinions.. keep our options open
    Of course. This is a new side to you - one who can see both sides. I like it.

1.2puntosporting
    Of course. This is a new side to you - one who can see both sides. I like it.
    yea.. ill be honest there is good and crap songs on the album.. but i see the point you make

Punto know it all
    i think the album is wicked, but i have albums where there are kool songs on it and then there the one or two thare are shite and let it down

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by djvibsta
    i think the album is wicked, but i have albums where there are kool songs on it and then there the one or two thare are shite and let it down
    Honestly I can say I only own one album where I like EVERY song on the album:
    Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger.

1.2puntosporting
    Honestly I can say I only own one album where I like EVERY song on the album:
    Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger.
    now your talking !!! i aint heard the entire album but that first song if im right the apply some pressure is a tune in my car!! any other reccomended good songs from them

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    now your talking !!! i aint heard the entire album but that first song if im right the apply some pressure is a tune in my car!! any other reccomended good songs from them
    Apply Some Pressure is good yes but not the best on the album. Best song is "Postcard of a Painting" but I would just get the whole album to be honest. It makes more sense to me because they lived near me (in Newcastle) and some of the lyrics are like specific to my splendid city.

1.2puntosporting
    Apply Some Pressure is good yes but not the best on the album. Best song is "Postcard of a Painting" but I would just get the whole album to be honest. It makes more sense to me because they lived near me (in Newcastle) and some of the lyrics are like specific to my splendid city.
    yea ill give em a try why not i buy preety much every album haha nice 1 matey

Dancing Queenie
    If you're interested:
    You can get two different boxsets-
    The first includes A Certain Trigger and Live In Tokyo; the second contains A Certain Trigger and The Missing Songs. The latter is about £24 from HMV as it's an import, the former only £12. I do however recommend the latter as it has 10+ songs that never made the album, whereas, the Live In Tokyo is just live versions of 7 tracks off the album.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast