Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey people newby here duck run n cover lol

Is it totally standard or modified already?

gazgtt1

Question modded

well its got a full centre exit magnex zorst and a blitz induction kit and i was told by the chap i bought it off that it was runnin a bar of boost ? i have seen the seb chips on ebay are they the 1's you mean mate ? i mean i have just had to pay alot of money out having the ecu put back rite as it had been messed with b4 i got it,even now it go's well but sum times when i put my foot heavy it seems as if its not getting anuff of something(fuel,air?)its boosting alright and the turbo is fine but its not runnin perfect as i said it just hesitates when flooring it mostly after 1st gear has anyone come across this b4 pleaz ?? also where can i gety a seb chip fitted properly and do they need map[ping to your engine ?

Punto Lover
    Hello Gaz! Welcome to Puntosports, see you round!

Quote Originally Posted by gazgtt1
    well its got a full centre exit magnex zorst and a blitz induction kit and i was told by the chap i bought it off that it was runnin a bar of boost ? i have seen the seb chips on ebay are they the 1's you mean mate ? i mean i have just had to pay alot of money out having the ecu put back rite as it had been messed with b4 i got it,even now it go's well but sum times when i put my foot heavy it seems as if its not getting anuff of something(fuel,air?)its boosting alright and the turbo is fine but its not runnin perfect as i said it just hesitates when flooring it mostly after 1st gear has anyone come across this b4 pleaz ?? also where can i gety a seb chip fitted properly and do they need map[ping to your engine ?
    Could be the air flow meter.

What happened to the ecu before?

Punto know it all
    Welcome mate:
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/club_faq.htm

<<how to join

gazgtt1

cheers

thanx mate will get it sorted n become a full member soon as,as 4 the ecu question it had to have the fuel map wiped n sum other stuff cus it had been messed with,the problem was much worse b4 i had the work done, i will find out the in voice and post up what it had done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12