Thread: Meanstreet Cruise Sept

adz353

Meanstreet Cruise Sept

Website, Car Club and Trade Stands @ Mean Street Cruise events available for Essex 6th Sept 2003

Cut Off point for Essex trade and club stands is 05/09/03 12:00pm

Website and Car Club stands @ Mean Street Cruise events.

Mean Street Cruise @ Essex is fast approaching and we are able to offer stands to other Websites and Car clubs. This will mean you can get into the cruise at a discounted rate of £5.00 per person. If you own a web site or car club and would like to have a stand at MSC then please complete the online form. Complete the form in full, one car per form and list names and addresses of all passengers. Then submit the form and a confirmation will be sent to you. You will then need to take the confirmation to the gate to receive the discounted entry fee. Max 15 and Min 5 cars per stand per club/website. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at staff@meanstreetcruise.com
    This will be on a first come first served basis as there are a limited number of stands available.

Trade Stands @ Mean Street Cruise events.

Do you have product that you would like to sell to visitors at Mean Street Cruise events, if so, why not apply for a trade stand. If you would like a trade stand then please complete the online form in full. Submit the form and we will then contact you directly to make arrangements for your stand.

well what u fink. i will be going even if club dont

Oh yeah, the birds always get naked at end

Ad

I must stop saying "tbh"
    i'd go

adz353
    so u going to this then m8, well we aint gana be going as club so may see u threre.

I will be there, gana put car inside in the pit area so may see my car there

Yellow with ADZ number plate

Whats ur car like m8

Adam

Bluepuntogav
    Black HGT with side exit exhaust