Thread: Possibly New Car For Me?

1.2puntosporting

Arrow Possibly New Car For Me?

Looking to get a ford fiesta zetec S 1.6 16v next or sell mine and lend some money out of bank to get this looking around 3k t get one ? any good these cars if anyone on here had one/ considering them.. are they any quick ?? like possibly quicker then the VTR/VTS??? cheers.. Foz

I must stop saying "tbh"
    vts beats zetec s - zetec s beats vtr

they are nice enough car but wouldn't hold my attention for long

1.2puntosporting
    well the onl reason is that im sick of my punto fecking up all da time... i have to replace loadz of stuff for it !! my last car was a fiesta 1.3 lx... had no problems with it what so ever !! so looking to get a good old FORD again... Zetec S.. catching my eye... just need the money.... but i will miss my sporting when it goes ! maybe in the future i get another FIAT... when i learn how to fix them myself !? lol!! but the ZETEC S.. are lovley.... possibly next year i will sell my car.. and buy one !! and post up her pics etc !

I must stop saying "tbh"
    if you are then make sure you find out if the bushings have been done as they tend to go frequently on them.

stock fords are suitable replacments as the powerflex are well solid and the car will just creak and crack with them on.

the steering wheel is a fantastic abuse indicator as they wear down very easily to show the black through the red or blue.

personally i'd go for a blue or silver as they hide the dirt the best lol

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slider
    vts beats zetec s - zetec s beats vtr

they are nice enough car but wouldn't hold my attention for long
    on paper the zetec s is quicker than the VTR but it has been proved that there the same even with the 8v.

zetec s are great cars handle very well out of the box but for the same money now id get a VTS.
    XploitGT

1.2puntosporting
    yea.. id like a silver one... but thanx for that intresting help there... i did not know that !? i will look out for that !? but what is it qith me and red cars ?! i love red cars... my fez bobmb was a red car (fiesta old car) and my punto is red... dont you think they stand out to the rest... or is that just me heheh

tomcole17
    Im looking for a zetec s aswell, what about my choices, mk2 sporting, mg zr, focus etc, i really want a zetec s, im using a fiesta at the mo, they handle ssooo much better than my mk1 sporting.

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcole17
    Im looking for a zetec s aswell, what about my choices, mk2 sporting, mg zr, focus etc, i really want a zetec s, im using a fiesta at the mo, they handle ssooo much better than my mk1 sporting.
    yea like i said i never had any problems with my old fiesta!! mg zr!! i love the shape of them.. but they are rover.. and things tend to go wrong as much as the fiats... focus... i see them as not so good ?? only the rs is the good one !!!

Punto Enthusiast
    Get a VTS over a Zetec-s...