23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would be interested in coming

9 39.13%
  • No thanks.

14 60.87%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSC trip to Amsterdam in 2006

Punto Lover
    Id definatley be up for this, take a flight out on friday come back on sunday or something. Come back and id gaurantee we'd all forget where we parked.

1/4 mile at a time
    can the moderators do their job and moderate this thread, it is about a trip to AMSTERDAM not the NERBERG ring.

thankyou please.

and yes i would be interested in a trip to amsterdam, as i will be going anyway.

mezzer75sx
    if i can and am set up over there i will put as many peopel as posable but it is expensive to park so be warned

and as for people moaning about being with a bunch of stoners you will have more fun with the very very cheap booze hors and taking the piss out of how stoned we are and look

Punto know it all
    ive already had it in my head that i wanted to drive to germanyt for the world cup.

so april/march would be a bit early. maybe if it was a month or 2 later i would be interested stopping over in amsterdam for a few days/week.

Seafront Scum
    Quote Originally Posted by mezzer75sx
    if i can and am set up over there i will put as many peopel as posable but it is expensive to park so be warned

and as for people moaning about being with a bunch of stoners you will have more fun with the very very cheap booze hors and taking the piss out of how stoned we are and look
    fly... so much cheaper atm, i might be up for this... depends

Punto Lover
    i have been to amsterdam 3 times now and i cirtanly recommend that everyone at least visits the place once. Me and my mates normally get a bus to luton airport and then fliy to amsterdam, then when at amsterdam the trainstation is located under the air port so you can get a train into central amsterdam. The flights i have been on were £35 return with easyjet when booked 3 months in advance, We then stayed in a B&B Which cost around £15 a night. Once of the first places you must visit is "The grasshopper" its a well famous coffie shop, basment is were ya buy ya weed and smoke, middle floor is where ya get a beer and the top floor is where ya mong out - altho my stoner days are over You dont have to be a stoner to visite amsterdam as there are loads of other things you can do like get pissed, anoter place i recommed checking out is "the bannenbar" a sex bar where women use variouse fruit and food in a sexual nature involving members of the public, cost £20 to get in but its something you'll have to see, it Includeds live ****ing on stage and you would be supprised how many couples go watch it. Now onto the hookers, when i first saw some of them i couldnt beleive it, you can not describe how fit these girls realy are, i mean they have nasty dirty ones obviously to cater for all tastes (i.e chris) but you wonder why some dirty old millionare has not got them living with them, they cost 50euros at the start of the night at drop to around 30euros at the end for a fit one lol There are also loads of sex/peep shows on offer. If anyone has any questions bout amsterdam i will try answer it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12