Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going......

Williamson

Anyone going......

to York dragway on sunday then? I want to try and beat my 1/4 15.3, I know NielC is up for it anyone else?

J a m e s
    i would be, but i need someone to sign on for me, how does the signing on work?

Williamson
    When me and neil went last month all you needed was your driving licence, cost £9 admission, then you had to get your car checked over, just looked at your wheels, brakes and gave a quick turn of the steering wheel.

Then you went and filled out your details and a discaimer or something, just your address and car reg, they browsed over your driving licence and asked what class you wanted to be in, then paid another 15 brick. they then stamp the back of your hand and thats it if i remember correctly.

p.s. its better if you have your own helmet aswell, I had to wait a couple of hours to borrow one. got one this time though.

J a m e s
    bugger

the police got my license

Williamson
    the police got my license
    barstewards, no way you can get it back? cant see how you could get round that one.

Steal your brothers or something, doesnt say on the licence what car you drive desperation I know.

I'll be there, aint got me own helmet....

I'll see if i can get one off me girl, but she aint in town :x

Williamson
    wont be a problem borrowing one if you get there early enough, we didnt sign on till late last time, so didnt get a helmet till about 15.00.

Do you know how to get there Kas? I havent got a clue, probably meet up with neil beforehand and follow him.

What you running Kas? seb etc?

I'll be jumpin on the m62, and its not far from one of the junctions, i cant remember which one i'll have to find me directions.

But if you look at the website it'll give you an address so put the postcode in www.mapquest.co.uk and you'll get the directions.

I'm just about standard at the minute, SEB ZERO, etc etc :P

Punto Lover
    to York dragway on sunday then? I want to try and beat my 1/4 15.3, I know NielC is up for it anyone else?
    Yep, i'll be there. I'll have the bleed valve set up by Sunday so i should improve my times too . I'll give you a call in next couple of days & arrange a time/place to meet. DaveGT says he is hoping to get over too. Hopefully we will see Dr Evil running nitrous again 8).

Kas - if you haven't been there before & don't want to meet up beforehand then best of luck finding it hopefully see you there 8)

anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by NeilC
    best of luck finding it
    Where do you wanna meet, mate, we dont want you gettin lost now do we :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast