Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Punto

Punto Lover

Poor Punto

As a few of you know, I was in an accident about a month ago. My poor Punto was written off and here are a few pictures.

It was the first night it had rained in ages, leaves on the road, pouring with rain, did a U turn at an entrance too a road where the back slipped out and hit some trees. The pictures make the damage look quite bad but i think its the angles they were taken.

I am ok, just got whiplash, concussion and a broken rib. Was lucky in some ways but unlucky as it was quite a slow accident.

If anyone is interested in buying the car back off the insurance let me know and i may be able to sort it out if the moment arises. The car has 27K on the engine and just fully serviced by myself!

mikeyb90
    could i have the abarth door sills if you can get hold of them ?

Punto Lover
    The car would have to be bought as a whole from the insurance, i dont have it in my hands. Will let people know a price when i know.

mikeyb90
    well let us know wen u find out and c if you could get hold off those door sills if you can. cheers boss.

mezzer75sx
    it seems very funny that theirs another car being put on a trailer glad your all good tho always did think you was a bad driver

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by mezzer75sx
    it seems very funny that theirs another car being put on a trailer glad your all good tho always did think you was a bad driver
    Ha Ha cheeky sod, that was my curtousy car for about 3 days, havent had a car for 3+ weeks now

that looks nasty, good job you are okish.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

mezzer75sx
    i hope you whooped the **** out of the curtousy

richie.guy
    Glad you walked away safely - theres only one of you and there's plenty of cars

Shame about the car though

Punto Lover
    Yea it really was a mint car, never really connected with it though, maybe because it was green....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast