View Poll Results: Bring James back or leave him out?!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave him out

21 60.00%
  • Bring James back

14 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!Serious!!

Punto know it all
    Problem is Dan, he acts like a tit and it's bad for the forum. Your suggesting we just use him for his knowledge and ignore him when he pratts about, not exactly fair him is it.

why does he need to be on here? he's got a new life now, with a new car, and a girlfriend he obviously is happy with, so why feel the need to come on here and "misbehave"

If he really really wants to be on here that badly, then i feel sorry for him, otherwise he should just walk away. Stay in touch with friends via email and MSN and let this place go on its way.

He does'nt really have anything to offer us, i'm sure silvio would'nt turn down direct sales of chips and pumps if demand was there, and his knwledge is all based upon a learning proccess many other members have passed through.

If he were to be polite, and helpful he would not have been banned, but every thread he contributes to ends up in sexual innendo and slagging off of members, which is not what this place is for.

I've said all along i have nothing against him personally, but why behave the way he does??

mook

skate2create
    true mook, using people isnt fair either so i guess it would be better if he went.
    when you think about it, combined the members on the forum would have the same knowledge about the punto, if not more. I still never got why he behaved the way he did, some kind of release for him perhaps, usually I give the mrs a seeing to let off steam, but what ever floats your boat i guess!

Dan

puntodan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookistar
    Problem is Dan, he acts like a tit and it's bad for the forum. Your suggesting we just use him for his knowledge and ignore him when he pratts about, not exactly fair him is it.

why does he need to be on here? he's got a new life now, with a new car, and a girlfriend he obviously is happy with, so why feel the need to come on here and "misbehave"

If he really really wants to be on here that badly, then i feel sorry for him, otherwise he should just walk away. Stay in touch with friends via email and MSN and let this place go on its way.

He does'nt really have anything to offer us, i'm sure silvio would'nt turn down direct sales of chips and pumps if demand was there, and his knwledge is all based upon a learning proccess many other members have passed through.

If he were to be polite, and helpful he would not have been banned, but every thread he contributes to ends up in sexual innendo and slagging off of members, which is not what this place is for.

I've said all along i have nothing against him personally, but why behave the way he does??

mook
    I see your point there Mike, but at the ned of the day we all do it though, we all have a pop at each other every now and then and slag of other peoples cars, like the picture of that MK2 with the snow plough front bumper, someone called that an atroscity when they posted it up, it is no different!!

James just says what he is thinking most of the time, and yes he puts people down and abuses them, but like I said we all do it in our own little way!!
    That is one of the major flaws of this whole Forum and Group, if you are part of the 'selected few' you can get away with it but if you fall out with them over something then everyone turns against that person! It happened to me over the whole UAD Sarga, I am still here though didn't let it phase me! And it seems as though James is being targeted now, and hence why I haven't bothered to become a memeber!

Yes he can act the fool, I do, you do, everyone has there days, and it is not just using him for his knowledge at all, he does know a lot and I feel it is a valuable asset this forum can't afford to loose, no one else knows anywhere near as much as him!

As for the Seb chips etc. I am sure Silvio doesn't wnat to loose the business but I am sure he is a very busy man hence why James is dealing with it all here!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by puntodan
    I see your point there Mike, but at the ned of the day we all do it though, we all have a pop at each other every now and then and slag of other peoples cars, like the picture of that MK2 with the snow plough front bumper, someone called that an atroscity when they posted it up, it is no different!!

James just says what he is thinking most of the time, and yes he puts people down and abuses them, but like I said we all do it in our own little way!!
    That is one of the major flaws of this whole Forum and Group, if you are part of the 'selected few' you can get away with it but if you fall out with them over something then everyone turns against that person! It happened to me over the whole UAD Sarga, I am still here though didn't let it phase me! And it seems as though James is being targeted now, and hence why I haven't bothered to become a memeber!

Yes he can act the fool, I do, you do, everyone has there days, and it is not just using him for his knowledge at all, he does know a lot and I feel it is a valuable asset this forum can't afford to loose, no one else knows anywhere near as much as him!

As for the Seb chips etc. I am sure Silvio doesn't wnat to loose the business but I am sure he is a very busy man hence why James is dealing with it all here!
    There's a big difference between having a pop at each other, and calling some new member a **** or being similarily abusive when he/she wants to know something that James Hans might regard as a dumb question.

I think it's more likely that a few non-members, would be more encouraged to be full paid members of this forum knowing that he has been banned.

I have nothing personal against the guy - I don't even know him - but when it ruins what surely this club/forum is all about; freely exchanging knowledge, ideas, helping each other out with problems on there Puntos, then that problem needs to solved.

He was warned previously that he should at least be civil, on a number of occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by puntodan
    That is one of the major flaws of this whole Forum and Group, if you are part of the 'selected few' you can get away with it
    Exactly

Anonymous
    This is why we have moderators and the like, to decide what to do with people like James. Thus I think it best we respect the decision made by them.

Punto know it all
    The argument lies in how many complaints have been recieved about other members. none. how many about hans, over 10, from different people, on seperate occasions. We have had people leave the group because of his actions, and members flamed on first visit never to return. You don't see me, or scott, or pummy, or mersey, or anyone else being rude, or offending people we don't know.

It's not hard to be socially polite, this is'nt the real world, but an insult is an insult, and people won't stand for it.

This thread is pointless.

If he's asked you to post this topic, then he needs us more than we need him, you don't need him on here, and the group will not suffer without him. If you are posting from your own opinion then it's irrelevant as he has a life outside of PSC.

mook

Evilution
    I sent a complaint in last week, im not hiding or pretending, the guys a nob.
    Fair doo's, he knows his stuff but 98% of his posts were "you are gay" "****" and "your cars are ****".
    Knowledge is nothing if he won't share info willingly.

He has been banned 10 times now, to let him back in AGAIN would show him that he can get away with anything. It would look bad on the moderators and the owners of the board.

He has moved on, lets let him go.
    I'm sure in all that time he has relinquished most of his info to another member of the forum, as long as they remember it we'll be fine.

Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    I'm sure in all that time he has relinquished most of his info to another member of the forum, as long as they remember it we'll be fine.
    And if people use the Search function correctly as well it might have been covered by him before.

Punto know it all
    And if people use the Search function correctly as well it might have been covered by him before.
    Now thats good thinking Batman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast