Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP! On How To Replace The Standard Sporting Steering Wheel, For A GT Leather One???

1.2puntosporting
    yea why do we have to go into the discussion on this thread about joining.. in fact i was gonna join then it ****ed up... and to be honest i dont wanna throw away £15 for a silly sticker and discount on things i dont need ! plus i wouldnt be on here 24/7 like most ppl are !!! i have a good life !

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    yea why do we have to go into the discussion on this thread about joining.. in fact i was gonna join then it ****ed up... and to be honest i dont wanna throw away £15 for a silly sticker and discount on things i dont need ! plus i wouldnt be on here 24/7 like most ppl are !!! i have a good life !
    Ok, well go get the help u want on another forum then. Bye!

1.2puntosporting
    oh shut up u immature little girl !

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    1.2 if your not willing to join the club then why are you here.

I dont see the reson in helping people that arent willing to give the small £15 for the first year and £10 renewal to get the discounts and stuff.

4pence per day and less tan 3 pence for a renewal.

Its cheaper than taking a p1ss these days.

Why should people help you?

HAve you helped anybody else by making a guide for anything?

Punto sports is becomming a club and as with any club you pay a subscription.

Scouts was £1 a session when i was there so thats £52 a year
    weightwatches £5 a session £260 a year.
    football subs £3 a week for 20 weeks £60 + beer money

Do they give you discounts worth the membership fees??

1.2puntosporting
    shut up boy i dont need to pay a **** £!5 to join id rather spend it on summate else

1.2puntosporting
    all i asked for is help i dont need u saying why dont you join ? why dont you say this to all that join who aint a member with a lil sin saying punto sports, who ask 4 help eh

danrae
    so from now on if we need help we have to join. wat if somebody is not very well of and cant afford to pay for membership. This is a public forum at the end of the day and if you need help you should get it without payin for it!

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by danrae
    so from now on if we need help we have to join. wat if somebody is not very well of and cant afford to pay for membership. This is a public forum at the end of the day and if you need help you should get it without payin for it!
    this is what im trying to explain!! least some one gets what im trying to say! thankyou ! :neutral:

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    will you not help me! i dont want to be a member at the price! to be one!! if u wont help ill ask some other site!!!
    As was said at the start of the thread there is a guide readily avaliable.

It was 1.2 that flammed the club using the above words.

If you flame the club then why should club people give you help?

Simple questions and the fact that this was 1.2 that said the above words THat does show something dosnt it?

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by mawbster
    As was said at the start of the thread there is a guide readily avaliable.

It was 1.2 that flammed the club using the above words.

If you flame the club then why should club people give you help?

Simple questions and the fact that this was 1.2 that said the above words THat does show something dosnt it?
    i shouldnt been forced to say that!!! why are you even doing this to a member! i should of got some help at least! as im amature on knowing what to do on cars !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast