Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Santa Pod Video Thread. 15 October.

1/4 mile at a time
    ahhh ****, that second vid where greg did his drive shaft, nailed the 5 off the line! looked like it woulda bin a good run and that renault made a 13 dead on that run!

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdean
    and heres some of greg, the first of which he is driving my car and he missed second and the second is when he had driveshaft trouble.

http://70.85.104.180/~abdmrd/CIMG1899.AVI
    http://70.85.104.180/~abdmrd/CIMG1894.AVI
    Love the music on the second one

myredbullet
    hi, this is the guy with 5! whats gregs best 60ft time then? mine`s 1.9 60ft, if he nailed me off the line, its cos i gave him a head start cos punto`s are slow and i had pitty, i will glady take any of you guys on at pod, you got anyone in the 11`s yet? didnt think so

Punto Lover
    hahaha sorry sir how much have you spent on the 5 then

Quote Originally Posted by PJMcD
    hi, this is the guy with 5! whats gregs best 60ft time then? mine`s 1.9 60ft, if he nailed me off the line, its cos i gave him a head start cos punto`s are slow and i had pitty, i will glady take any of you guys on at pod, you got anyone in the 11`s yet? didnt think so
    ahh, an arse in a 5, how typical

just incase PJMCD hasn't told you, gregs car is still not finished. and was not running on slicks.

i'm sure he will give you a good run for your money once his car is 100% finished and matched spec for spec.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

myredbullet
    oh, and my car is on standard 1.4, 8v carb engine, not no 2.0, 16v! spent bout 2grand on engine including the turbo which was bout half of it!

i ran 12.4, you really think he`d beat me even without my slicks?

im on standard head, pistons, liners, cam, carb, crank.

i prefer to think, rather than spend, unlike a lot of fools

i wonder how long your engine will last then.

as said, i still think when gregs car is fully working it will give your car a run for its money.

out of interest, what is your amazing spec then?
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

nos nos nos, any one can do that

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

myredbullet
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntoboy
    i wonder how long your engine will last then.

as said, i still think when gregs car is fully working it will give your car a run for its money.

out of interest, what is your amazing spec then?
    ----------------
    im not gonna give that away now am i, but less than ud think, nos does help, but i could easily run 12`s without it, just the track was poor on that weekend due to cold weather, so my launch`s were poor, hence i could only manage 12`s with the nos, but a freind of mine ran 11.4@122 with NO nos! still on 1.4, 8v original engine, again with minimul cash spent.

im not being an arse, just like winding u guys up, and i like a bit of good competion

Quote Originally Posted by PJMcD
    ----------------
    im not gonna give that away now am i, but less than ud think, nos does help, but i could easily run 12`s without it, just the track was poor on that weekend due to cold weather, so my launch`s were poor, hence i could only manage 12`s with the nos, but a freind of mine ran 11.4@122 with NO nos! still on 1.4, 8v original engine, again with minimul cash spent.

im not being an arse, just like winding u guys up, and i like a bit of good competion
    the track has never been that good in october before what did you expect, any way there were much more powerful cars getting good starts so the track wasnt a problem imo

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast